The Latest Gear from Thor MX
Thor is always about advancing. Giving motocross riders gear that is on the edge of gear technology and styles that are ahead of the curve. The new 2015 gear line from Thor was designed from feedback from top riders such as Ryan Villopoto , Dean Wilson, Marvin Musquin, Darryn Durham and more, the new 2015 Thor motocross gear is designed to win. Let’s take a look at the full line from Thor.
2015 Thor Core:
The Core gear combines unrivaled performance features with legendary durability. Designed to withstand the toughest conditions and the most demanding riders, the Core is the standard by which others follow.
Thor – 2015 Core Jersey
- New Chassis for increased comfort and performance.
- Large mesh panels for increased ventilation.
- Athletic stretch-rib cuff panels.
- Dropped tail construction to keep jersey tucked in.
- 100% moisture wicking polyester fabric.
- No-fade sublimated graphics.
Thor – 2015 Core Pant
- New chassis for increased comfort and performance.
- Pre-curved 900D poly oxford construction for durability.
- Kevlar stitching around leather knee panels.
- Full grain leather inner knee panels.
- Accordion stretch upper knee panels for flexibility.
- Lower leg stretch material for comfort.
- Perforated inner liner with 4-way spandex panel at the waist.
- Ratchet style waist closure and adjustable side cinch.
- Hidden inner hip pocket.
- Removable hip pads included.