Answer - 2013 Comet Tremor Helmet
The Comet helmet features an all new aerodynamic shell with multiple air intake and exhaust vents for cool air circulation, injected molded visor and new, hi-flow mouth vent design. Our secure-lock liner and new contoured cheek pads incorporate a snap system for ease of removal and features plush aero-cool and airmesh fabrics.
- Super durable injection molded polycarbonate shell, ABS mouth vent and closable rear top vents
- Full EPS liner, including chin bar, provides superior protection
- Snap-in liner is removable/washable and made with moisture wicking fabrics
- Multiple front shell and liner intake vents, air channeled EPS liner and read exhaust vents
- Clear UV coated vibrant graphics in popular color ways to match latest gear
- Meets and exceeds Snell 2010 and D.O.T. standards