Fox - 2012 V4 Machina Helmet (Black)
- Cheek pad design wraps around the riders jaw line to create a secure fit.
- Comfort liner provides a balanced, custom feel.
- 4 Shell & EPS Sizes for a precise fit (XS-S, M, L, XL-XXL).
- Dual Density EPS Liner: Anatomically correct, impact absorbing foam reacts positively to impact & widens the energy dispersal area (Firmer outside / Softer inner).
- Carbon fiber composite shell construction. Astonishing high tensile strength of carbon-fiber is a distinct advantage.
- Exceeds Snell 2010 & DOT Standards.
- DRY LEX™ comfort liner wicks moisture & provides a comfortable feel.
- Cheek pads feature a cupped lower edge design to mold to the riders face.
- 16 Intake & 8 Exhaust Ports are designed to circulate serious airflow throughout the helmet.
- 4 large brow/goggle intake ports pull air in & over the face.
DESIGNED & ENGINEERED IN CA:
- Designed & developed exclusively by Fox engineers in California to exceed the needs of the world’s most demanding sport: Motocross.
- Removable single mouthguard.
- Integrated roostguard.
- Aluminum visor screws.
- Screened off Intake & Exhaust ports let cool air in & keep the mud out.