SPIDI - Ergo 05 Jacket
The ERGO 5 riding kit simply represents the best jacket system built for the touring and enduro riders.
- The jacket is made with Teflon treated Cordura 500 Comfort, with special, high resistant, but softer Toray Tenzx inserts under the arms for great comfort even amid the most extreme weather conditions.
- There are numerous waterproof pockets, air vents, volume adjustments, reflex areas and the Spidi's Step-in-Clothing system for adapting to different climatic conditions, thanks to the possible combinations beween external shell and inner layers.
- The multi-pocketed removable quilted lining features anti-water intrusion areas, wool neck warmer, aluminum inserts anad a pants /lining joint zipper
- The Ergo is also equipped witn an exclusive removable inside jacket that can be worn as an independent item when not riding (the H2Out layer).
- This high end jacket is equipped with exclusive Biomechanic CE protectors to guarantee great comfort while keeping high safety standards, coupled with a Warrior series back protector already in place.