- Customer Photos
Gaerne - 2016 SG-12 Boots
The new Gaerne SG-12 Boots are the epitome of a high-tech motocross boot. Gaerne is a name that is well-respected in the motocross boot industry, and to keep up with that image, they have been forced to pour many dollars into research and development in order to create the best boot possible. Gaerne’s research and development teams include all kinds of specialists and scientists that work hard in producing upgraded and updated boots every year to keep up with the newest boot technologies available. Gaerne has either upgraded features or introduced brand new features altogether and combined them into one extremely technical motocross boot. Lighter, faster, stronger, and more comfortable are all qualities that the new Gaerne SG-12 Boot exhibits. A dual stage pivot system nicknamed, the “Razorback” is the crown jewel of the performance as it keeps an unparalleled rigidity that allows the rider to have a more strengthened lateral support. Heel cups, toe-boxes, toe caps, and soles all are designed with comfort in mind. An amalgamation of reinforced rubber, dual-composite anti-shock rubber, and compressed rubber, all work in symphony to create a boot that deserves all the praises sung to it.
BTO Sports is a major provider of all things Gaerne and we are proud to offer the new Gaerne SG-12 at a competitive price due to our relationship with Gaerne. These boots are the best boots you can get on the market, and no one else can disagree. The vast number of features that this boot exhibits is almost ridiculous for the price. Get ready for this futuristic boot, because it will easily be one of the most popular boots available and on sale this year. There are few things in life that are as sure as these boots. The Gaerne SG-12 Booth for 2016 is a no-brainer, so get yours today at BTO Sports!
- Dual Stage Pivot System: This revolutionary new system is patented and exclusive to Gaerne® and is certainly going to be a hit; the first pivot is attached to the “Razorback”; this provides a rigid component that offers a strong lateral support while a glide-plate keeps the upper in a firm and upright position; the second pivot is fixed on a sliding glide that allows the rider’s foot to feel natural while on the peg in a shifting or breaking situation, however, it will “bottom out” and absorb shock in the case of over-jumping a jump or in the case of unwanted compression
- Grip Guard: On the inner side of the boot is the rubber “Grip Guard”; you can feel the exceptional grip of the bike, as well as offering a heat-resistant padding against your inner leg; improved for abrasion resistance
- Front Plate/Shin Guard: This thermoplastic shin plate is anatomically shaped for a perfect fit; by removing three screws, a rider can also make the opening wider to accommodate a bigger leg or knee-brace
- Buckle System: The SG-12 utilizes four lightweight alloy buckles that attach to an adjustable strap; this system provides the rider an “Easy in” and “Easy out” non-failure system
- Gaiter: Made of a Swiss breathable fabric called Acronos, the gaiter is extremely stretchy but has the perfect shape to keep the sand and debris out
- Interior Lining: On the inside you will find the famous Gaerne® Memory Cell Foam, known for the most comfortable feel and fit ride after ride
- Heel Cup: The new heel cup has been designed to absorb shock in the case of a rear compression
- Toe-Box: Updated slim toe box for greater shifting and braking feel of the bike
- Toe Cap: The toe cap has been redesigned and reinforced to provide a new tougher look
- Sole: This sole is new in look, but still uses the Gaerne® Dual Composite anti-shock rubber that has made Gaerne® soles famous around the world
- Insole: Inside the boot you will find a footbed that has been specially molded to correctly support the foot; in the rear portion of the footbed, a new shock absorbing material has been used; and in the front portion the construction has been made to allow the foot to vent