Scott - 2013 Tyrant MXoN Goggles
The SCOTT Team USA MX of Nations goggle worn by team USA rider, Blake Baggett, is now available! The MX of Nations goggle comes on the proven Tyrant frame featuring the patented SCOTT Fit System; 3.2 face foam and a Works anti-fog lens.
The Tyrant Goggle features cutting edge design and construction for unsurpassed comfort and performance. Equipped with the SCOTT Fit System on the frame exterior as well as a new adjustable nose guard, the Tyrant features a one-of-a-kind custom fit for any rider. The Revolutionary Air Management (RAM) venting system provides superior anti-fogging performance. SCOTT’s 3.2 face foam rounds out this top of the line goggle.
- Single polycarbonate lens built with factory installed Works adjustable tearoff pins
- Lightweight Scott USA TruView lens blocks 100% of harmful UV rays
- Clear lens pretreated with the Scott USA NoFog anti-fog coating - Light Transmission 90%
- Silver Chrome lens designed to reflect glare in bright light conditions - Light Transmission 27%
- Yellow Chrome lens is a solid choice for variable days and a variety of light conditions - Light Transmission 20%
- NoSweat 3.2 face foam channels sweat away from the face while relieving pressure from the nose
- Mounted nose guard adjusts in three different positions allowing riders to configure the guard exactly to their liking
- Scott Fit System allows you to choose between four positions, providing a customized face and nose fit
- Revolutionary Air Management (RAM) frame ventilation system directs airflow within the goggle in a top-to-bottom pattern, eliminating "swirling air" and fogging
- Durable silicon-lined strap