- Customer Photos
Metzeler - MC360 Mid-Hard Tire Combo (Front & Rear)
The Metzeler MC360 Mid-Hard Tires are brand new to the Metzeler lineup. These adventure tires provide awesome grip of mid-hard and hard terrain thanks to the specialized tread pattern. The lugs on these tires dig into the toughest terrain for excellent cornering and braking. They also provide accurate steering for hitting those turns just right. These adventure tires are self-cleaning, meaning they shed any and all mud so you always have the best traction. The Metzeler MC360 Mid-Hard Tires have striong sidewalls for excellent durability and longevity.
For riders that want to ride from their home to the trails, the MC360 has been homologated for ROAD USE. This means that the MC360 is a true DOT approved tire that will give you superior traction in the dirt. No longer do you have to compromise your ride, you can truely have a tire that does it all!
The MC360 Mid-Hard tires allow for better traction in mixed terrain whiles ensuring consistent and long life peformance. The name chosen for this tire, the 360, emphasizes the all around ability of this tire in all conditions, soil and climate with excellent levels of grip on any riding surface. Adventure riders looking for motorcycle tire that delivers excellent performance on the dirt, while being legal for the road will appreciate the Metzeler MC360 tire combo.
A tire that is track capable, yet is legal for street use, the Metzeler MC 360 is leading the way as the ONLY true choice for a DOT off-road tire for your Adventure bike/Dual Sport bike.
- Homogolated for Road Use/ DOT Approved Tire
- Street legal range to ride both on dirt and on road
- Maximized grip for traction and braking
- High level of traction, dynamic performance on most terrains, remarkable resistance to cuts and tearing
- New compounds 100% carbon black improving tearing resistance and providing excellent performance and stability
- CKB (Continuous Knob Binding) improving tearing and wearing resistance of the knobs.
- Larger block size to increase contact patch.
- Alternated -cut-knob for outstanding durability.
- Outstanding durability
- Tearing resistance on mid-hard and hard terrains even under hard use
- Self-cleaning optimal directionality and steering feel