- Customer Photos
Pirelli - Scorpion Pro Tire (Front)
The Pirelli Scorpion Pro Front tire is trusted by riders around the world. It was inspired by the one used in the FIM Enduro World Championship. It was designed to handle soft and mid soft terrain on motocross tracks, but can be used in a number of different capacities. They are very versatile, which makes them great for traversing inconsistent terrain. They are also work well in all weather conditions. The Pirelli tires are approved by the DOT for road use as well but are primarily designed for off-road use. They are great for dry or wet terrain, as well as mud & sand. The tires are extremely durable. They are constructed out of a special compound that fortifies them against impacts, punctures and abrasions. The tread on these dirt bike tires are incredibly resistant to wear, which increases the life of the tire. The durable tread also increases stability, traction and mileage too!
At BTO Sports we carry all of the best motocross tires like the Pirelli Scorpion Pro front tire. Make sure to check out our great selection of tires from all the top brands!
- I.S.D.E. winning tire satisfies ecological requirements worldwide
- DOT-approved front and rear - directional front and rear to optimize traction over a wide range
- Chosen "Most Aggressive Dual Purpose Tire" by DIRT-BIKE magazine
- Front and rear off-road pressure range - Minimum:10 / Maximum:13
- OE on KTM 450 &525 EXC models