Rox Speed FX - Deluxe 2" Pivoting Bar Risers for 7/8" Handlebar
Rox - Deluxe 2" Pivoting Bar Risers for 7/8" Handlebar
As adventure riders alternate between roads and trails, it’s important that their handlebars are at the right level. That’s why the Rox Speed FX Deluxe Pivoting Handlebar Risers are absolutely essential for adventure riding. The proper bar position reduces stress on the wrists & shoulders, allowing adventure riders to spend more time on the road and on their bikes. The Rox risers are constructed out of 6061 T6 aluminum, giving them maximum strength and durability needed for adventure riding. They have dual rotation points, allowing them to be adjustable forward and back depending on what is most comfortable for the rider. These adventure handlebar risers are essentially universal. They can be installed on any bike that has clamps to hold the handlebars.
At BTO Sports, we carry all of the best dual sport parts, like the Rox Speed FX Deluxe Pivoting Handlebar Risers. Make sure to check out our quickly expanding adventure/ touring section!
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- 2" (51mm) Center-to-Center Rise
- Pivots Backward/Forward based on Rider Preference
- 7/8" Stem (22mm)
- Accepts 7/8" Handlebar (22mm)
- Extended riser stem works with many bikes that come with an angled OEM top clamp (including Buell, etc). These risers also work with nearly any other bike that comes with 7/8" factory bars and has open mounting area
- Matte Finish (Clear Anodized)
- Always check and confirm that your machine has adequate cable and brake line length before installing handlebar risers.