- Customer Photos
Aqua-Hot - 200 Series UTV Cab Heater and Installation Kit
Stay warm when you are out riding around in your UTV with Aqua-Hot UTV cab heater. A quiet, comfortable heater offers heat for two person UTV cabs or small utility tractor enclosures. Perfect for when battery power is limited, the low amp draw means long hours of comfort without draining your battery. An integrated variable speed switch allows the operator to set the comfort level.
The Aqua-Hot Installation Kit is REQUIRED to ensure you are able to retain proper coolant flows to maintain correct engine operating temperature in side-by-side UTV installations.
200 Series Features
- Maximum 6,000 BTUs per hour
- Fan output 200 CFM
- Rigid Mounting Bracket with 180-degree bracket rotation
- Locking clamp support
- Integrated variable-speed switch
- BTU MAX: 6,000/hr
- FAN OUTPUT: 0 to 200cfm
- FAN: Integrated variable-speed
- 12-v DC AMP DRAW: < 2 amps
- SIZE: 9.5"(w) x 5.5"(d) x 5.5"(h)
- CONSTRUCTION: High strength nylon 6/6 housing
- WEIGHT: 3.5 lbs
- INCLUDED IN Box: Heater, mounting bracket, universal attachment screws, instructions.
Installation kit includes:
- Aqua-Hot DIVERTER MANIFOLD VALVE©
- BARBED FITTING ASSORTMENT: ½" NPT x ¾"; ¾" NPT x 1"; ¾" NPT x 22mm
- BACKING PLATE
- DRILL BIT – #9
- HOLE SAW – 1.5" with pilot bit
- GROMMET – 1" bore x ¼" groove
- HEATER HOSE – 10- feet x ¾"
- CONSTANT TENSION CLAMPS – #290
- WORM DRIVE CLAMPS
- 20ga RED WIRE – 10-feet
- FUSE HOLDER – in-line blade type
- FUSE – 5 amp Spade type
- CONNECTORS – Butt-end 18-22 ga and Tap-splice 18-22 ga
- TEFLON TAPE roll