This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
Ogio - DAKAR 100 Hydration System
Ogio Dakar 100 Hydration pack
Hydration backpacks are a great way to stay hydrated in order to compete at the highest level. They allow athletes a way to stay fresh without slowing down. The Ogio Dakar 100 is loaded with great features that make it a great hydration backpack. It has the ability to store three liters of water, which is more than enough for even the thirstiest athlete. The Ogio bladder is made from BPA free polyurethane and antimicrobial technology. This prevents the water from smelling and tasting like plastic, a common problem in other hydration packs. The shoulder straps have a docking station to keep the hose in place while moving about.
The great thing about the Ogio Dakar 100 is that it is a hydration backpack. In addition to hands free hydration, the Dakar 100 provides a lot of storage capacity. It has a number of pockets that allows the wearer to store smaller gear, tools, phones, or extra clothes. The largest compartment comes with a mesh organizer for easy access to gear. There are even pockets on the shoulder straps. The hydration backpack even comes equipped with a transparent pocket, perfect for storing lift passes, ID Cards or trail maps.
The Hydration backpack is designed to stay secured and never interfere with performance. The back of the pack is made out of a moisture wicking fabric. This material pulls moisture away from the skin and onto the fabric where it can evaporate. This helps to keep the rider cool perform at the highest level. The shoulder straps are made out of mesh to reduce excess perspiration buildup. The Ogio Dakar 100 also has compression straps to prevent stored items from bouncing around and becoming a distraction.
At BTO Sports we carry all the top Hydration Packs like the Ogio Dakar 100 Hydration pack. We carry an extensive variety of hydration packs that help keep athletes hydrated while on the go.
- Comes with 100oz /3.0 liter Ogio bladder made from BPA-free polyurethane film protected by Microban® antimicrobial technology
- Two external side pockets for stowing smaller gear can be used as stirrups in conjunction with the upper compression straps to hold larger items
- Clear TPU window for displaying ID, trail map or lift pass
- Upper compression straps to maintain pack stability and load distribution
- 2 stretch mesh pockets on shoulder straps for storing GEL packets and/or bite valve docking station
- Ergonomically padded air mesh shoulder straps for wicking moisture away from the body
- Raised air mesh POD back panel directs airflow cooling down the body while transporting moisture away from the skin
- Tailored paneling to control slosh and bladder movement
- Large compartment with mesh organizer for easy access to gear
- Electronics/ personals drop pocket on the top of the bag
- Reverse coil zippers help keep out dirt and debris
- WebTECH feature safely secures excess webbing keeping the rider safe from potential hang ups in wooded areas
- Reflective trim enhances visibility in low light conditions