This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
O'Neal - 10 Series Flow Helmet
O'Neal - 2017 10 Series Flow Helmet
For years, O'Neal helmets have held a reputation for excellence, and the O'Neal 10 Series Flow Helmet is no different. With decades of experience producing the best motocross helmets around, O'Neal has come out with another great product. As with all other O'Neal helmets, this helmet was produced with its riders' safety in mind, meeting or exceeding DOT, ECE 22-05, AS/NZS, and ACU standards.
Not only is the O'Neal 10 Series Flow Helmet one of the best motocross helmets around, it is also one of the most comfortable, coming in at an incredibly lightweight 2.5 pounds. The O'Neal 10 Series Flow Helmet also comes with an ultra-plush, removable and washable padded inner liner that keeps you cool and dry by absorbing sweat and a high air intake mouth vent with a screen that lets air in while keeping debris out. This in combination with the maximum airflow provided by the oversized vents and EPS channels creates an all around experience for riders.
In addition to being safe and comfortable, the O'Neal 10 Series Flow Helmet also sets itself apart in terms of convenience and reliability with many removable and replaceable parts for easy cleaning and maintenance, as well as an adjustable visor design and a side google traction pad that keeps the google strap securely in place.
At BTO Sports not only do we have the O'Neal 10 Series Flow Helmet, we also have many other great O'Neal helmets in stock, so be sure to check out our website for the best deals on motocross helmets and gear!
- Lightweight fiberglass construction
- Shell weight (±50g): 1150 g (size M)
- Adjustable visor design
- Maximum airflow throughout the helmet, delivered by oversized vents and EPS channels
- Ultra-plush, removable and washable padded inner liner keeps you cool and dry by wicking away sweat (sweat absorbing)
- Removable mouthpiece for easy cleaning
- Durable multi-colored, clear-coated graphics
- Meets standards: DOT, ECE 22-05, AS/NZS and ACU
- Side goggle traction pad keeps goggle strap securely in place
- High air intake mouth vent with screen lets air in while keeping debris out
- Replacement liners / cheek pads and visors available