- Customer Photos
Pro Taper - Evo Handlebars
The Pro Taper - Evo Handlebars are one of the best motocross bars on the market and are used by Factory Gieco Honda rider, Justin Bogle. These Pro Taper - Evo Handlebars are a top of the line motocross handlebar without a crossbar and promote more flex and comfort than other bars on the market. The Pro Taper - Evo Handlebars are oversize diameter handlebars are a unique and specifically designed dirt bike handle bar that Pro Taper invented and patented. This design on the Pro Taper - Evo Handlebars allows the bar to flex more and absorb impacts than its competitors and gives rides better feeling and control of their dirt bike. This offers the rider more comfort and less fatigue without sacrificing bar strength. The Pro Taper - Evo Handlebars handlebar utilizes a computer profiled 4mm wall design and is up to 25% lighter than other bars yet up to 45% stronger than other motocross handlebars which make it THE BEST dirt bike handlebar on the market. In the words of Motocross Action magazine: ”The amount of flex Pro Tapers provide takes the jolting edge off of rough tracks and lessens hand fatigue.” and Transworld Motocross magazine says: “We don’t care what kind of bike you ride, the EVO will improve the comfort.” I switched to the Pro Taper - Evo Handlebars on my race bike and I noticed a difference in flex compared to my other bars with crossbars, but these bars felt great and provided enough flex while having a solid amount of stiffness. Don’t trust me, trust the pros that test, practice and race with these top of the line motocross handlebars from Pro Taper.
- Made from 4mm, proprietary, 7000 series aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strength
- Best balance between fatigue life, impact strength and impact absorbing flex
- High tech, stress relieved, shot peen and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Independent lab tests show that the EVO handlebars outlast every other handlebar on the market in fatigue life
- Epoxy inner coating resists corrosion
- Left side knurling provides maximum grip traction
- Chemically applied cut lines and alignment grid are scratch and peel resistant
- End plugs help keep the elements out of the handlebar tubing and aid in longer grip life
- Weighs only 1.4 pounds (640 grams)
- Pad sold separately
How is it different from our Contour handlebar?
The Contour model is a special blend of alloy processed into 5mm wall thickness tubing. The EVO model utilizes a computer profiled 4mm wall design, thus making the EVO handlebar lighter and giving it a more sensitive feel. In addition the EVO also is made of a unique blend of premium alloy that has proven results. EVO also incorporates the use of a unique coating inside the tubing to resist corrosion ultimately extending the life of the bar.