Monster Energy Cup VIP Contest
CONTEST TERMS and CONDITIONS:
HOW TO ENTER
- No Purchase Necessary
- You will be automatically entered in the drawing and given updates on the status of the contest. As an added bonus, you will also be receiving free coupons, discounts, and news about future contests in your email as well.
- The BTOSports.com VIP Monster Energy Cup package give-away begins September 22, 2015 and will end October 4th, 2015 at 11:59pm PST (“Contest Period”)
- Multiple entries or entries containing false or fraudulent information will be Disqualified
- The Contest is open to all legal residents of the continental United States (48 states) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of date of entry. The prizes are personal to the selected winner and are not assignable to any other person or entity. Employees, officers, directors of btosports.com and their immediate families, affiliates, subsidiaries, consultants, contractors, legal, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers/web masters are not eligible to participate. Void in HI, AK, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and U.S. Military installations located in foreign countries.
- Entries for the contest will be accepted only during the Contest period.
- Winners will receive the following:
- - Two (2) Roundtrip Airfare tickets to Las Vegas, NV
- - Two (2) night Hotel Accommodations in Las Vegas, NV from Oct.16, 2015 to Oct.17, 2015
- - Two (2) tickets to the 2015 Monster Energy Cup Supercross on Oct. 17, 2015.
WINNER SELECTION and NOTIFICATION:
- Winners will be determined via a random drawing of all eligible entries received. All decisions made by BTOSports.com in relation to the contest are final and binding. All orders must be placed by October 4th, 2015 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time. The drawing shall take place on October 6th, 2015 in Camarillo, CA. The winner shall be notified by email that same day by email and phone call (if available). The winner will have up to 48 hours to respond by email or phone. If the prize is not claimed within 2 days from notification, an alternate prize winner will be chosen. The original prize winner will forfeit all rights and have no further rights to any prize, nor any claims against BTOSports.com based on the forfeiture of their winnings. Failure to respond or provide required proof of eligibility and release(s) in a timely manner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner via a random drawing from all other eligible entries received.
ODDS OF WINNING:
- Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the sweepstakes period for the grand prize.
- Winners grant BTOSports.com and affiliates the right to publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time(s), the winners name, portraits, pictures, voices , likenesses, city and state of residence and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Winners will be required to sign an affidavit of release or forfeit the prize.
- Winner agrees to provide such financial information to BTOSports.com as is necessary for BTOSports.com to complete all necessary tax forms in order to comply with federal, provincial, state and local tax requirements. Failure to provide this information will result in forfeiture of prize.
RELEASE and LIMITATIONS of LIABILITY:
- By participating in this contest, entrant agrees that BTOSports.com, Facebook, and their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries and agents, and their respective employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents, advertising or promotion agencies and legal counsel will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrant and guest against, any liability for any injuries, losses or damages, claims and actions of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize, entry or participation in this contest or in any contest related activity, or any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy or merchandise delivery. BTOSports.com, is not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to acts of god, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or terrorism. Except where legally prohibited, by acceptance of prize, winners grant (and agree to confirm that grant in writing) permission for BTOSports.com and their affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, representatives and agents and their respective advertising and promotion agencies to use their respective names, portraits, pictures, voices and likenesses, for advertising or publicity without additional compensation.
To receive a copy of the Winners List, or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: BTO Sports VIP Monster Energy Cup Give-Away, BTOSports.com, 600 Via Alondra, Camarillo, CA 93012. All requests must be received by October 10, 2015.