6D - ATB-1 Carbon Macro Helmet Sale (Bicycle)
6D - ATB-1 Carbon Macro Helmet (Bicycle)
The gold standard of downhill, enduro and BMX head protection, the 6D ATB-1 Carbon Macro helmet is the helmet of choice of winners on the bike. Incorporating 6D's innovative ODS technology makes this the most advanced full-face bicycle helmet on the market today. Each ATB-1 helmet incorporates state-of-the-art 3K carbon fiber shell thats mated to 6D's exclusive dual-layered Omni-Directional Suspension EPS protective liner. The combination of materials and tech provides the best solution to angular acceleration and low energy transfer from crash impacts.
6D helmets is hands down the leading company in helmet technology. They have a highly educated team of engineers that works day in and day out to bring you some of the best bicycle helmets on the market. Whether you ride downhill mountain bikes, BMX bikes, or road bikes, 6D has the helmet for you. This 6D ATB 1 Carbon helmet is loaded with technology that is proven to mitigate head injuries as it has been put through various tests to ensure it is ready for battle. All of their helmets are going through lateral and rotational tests to ensure the helmet is going to mitigate impact stress and injuries to your head.
This 6D ATB 1 Carbon Macro Helmet has the patented ODS (Omni Directional system) technology, which is one of the best and most effective protection systems for helmets, and a lightweight advanced aerospace 3K carbon fiber shell. The ODS system uncouples the impact force with 27 elastic isolation dampers that are proven to be superior for low, medium, and high velocity impacts. This 6D bicycle helmet is equipped with emergency release cheek pads that are made with SuperCool foam, and a SuperCool inner lining. SuperCool comfort liner is an anti-bacterial fabric that lighter than the traditional lighters and is exclusive to this 6D ATB 1 helmet.
This is a beautiful looking helmet that comes in two different color schemes, but I like the white/red one the best. 6D does something really cool unlike other companies and offers a crash replacement / rebuild program so you can remain protected as much as possible on your next ride. Check out the whole line of 6D helmets here at BTO Sports for the ultimate selection of 6D bicycle helmets and motocross helmets. Call us for information if you would like, we are here to help!
6D - ATB-1 Carbon Macro Helmet (Bicycle) Features:
- PATENTED ODS (Omni-Directional Suspension) Technology
- SHELL – Advanced aerospace 3K CARBON FIBER
- NEW PC HALO – Improves durability of inner EPS liner and overall performance
- AIR FLOW MANAGEMENT – 10 intake ports, 13 transfer ports, and 4 aggressive exhaust ports
- REAR DELTA-VENT – Aids heat transfer by scavenging air.
- SUPERCOOL COMFORT LINER – Genuine CoolMax™anti-bacterial fabric is lighter than traditional liner materials and exclusive to the ATB-1.
- EMERGENCY RELEASE CHEEK PADS – With SuperCool foam
- SHEAR-AWAY VISOR SCREWS
- ROOST GUARD – Provides additional face protection
- CLAVICAL CUT-AWAY – Provides increased clavicle clearance without sacrificing strength
- STERNUM PAD – Provides added protection of the chin, jaw and sternum in the event of an accident
- EXCEEDS ASTM F-1952-10 and CPSC 16CRF 1203 standards.
- WEIGHT: +/- 1,310 grams.
- 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- CRASH REPLACEMENT / REBUILD PROGRAM
- FOR BICYCLE USE ONLY
- Deluxe Helmet Bag NOT Included.
- – 2 separate EPS liners separated by 27 elastic isolation dampers
- – 3-dimensional displacement of the inner liner upon impact
- – Uncouples the impact force at the outer shell from the riders head
- – Superior performance for low, medium, and high-velocity impacts
- – Significantly reduces Linear Accelerations
- – Mitigates Angular Acceleration forces to the head and brain
- – Increases ‘Time-to-Peak’ values by roughly double (lessens severity)
- – Delivers progressive ‘ride-down’ for low, medium, and high-velocity impacts
- – Self re-centering alignment when the impact load is removed
- – Superior airflow, heat transfer, and sweat evaporation via air-gap between layers