- Customer Photos
Allsport Dynamics - IMC Lacer Wrist Brace
- Engineered to limit the extension of the wrist with 60 degrees of extension stop built into the brace frame.
- Three additional extension stops are included (0 degrees, 20 degrees, 40 degrees) to allow for increased range of motion of the wrist.
- This is accomplished with a patent pending, bi-axial, articulating hinge system that also allows side-to-side movement of the wrist.
- Features the Easy-Pull lacing system with the open-palm design that is comfortable and limits the obstruction of the riders grip, while the rigid dorsal frame provides stability and support.
- The frame is constructed of an injection-molded, high strength composite material.
- Includes an ulnar/radial deviation stop kit and removable palmer stay.
- S: 2-2 5/16" (0-5.9cm)
- M: 2 5/16"-2 5/8" (5.9-6.7cm)
- L: 2 5/8"-3" (6.7-7.6cm)