Answer - Apex long Sleeve
The Answer line of Apex base layers were designed to protect you in any situation without effecting mobility and comfort. The Apex line comes in 3 different versions. The Apex Vest, Apex Short Sleeve and the Apex Long Sleeve. All Apex base layers achieve a CE EN1621-2 Level 1 Back Protection using Knox Micro-Lock Impact Absorbing Foam material. They also achieve a CE EN1621-3 Level 1 Chest Protection using a multi-layer impact absorbing foam. The Apex Short Sleeve and Long Sleeve both use Knox Micro Lock shoulder pads to achieve a CE EN1621-1 Level 1 for shoulder protection. The Apex Long Sleeve also has Knox Micro Lock Elbow Pads to achieve a CE EN1621-1 Level 1 for Elbow Protection.
All the pads are removable for washing and replacement. These base layers are constructed with the most durable yet ventilated Polyester mesh fabrics. Each base layer has a unique side entry zipper to allow for the impact absorbing CE chest pad.
The Answer Apex line of Base Layers are the ultimate in Base Layer Protection. A must for any Rider and suited for all riding conditions.
- KNOX CE EN1621-2 Level back protector
- KNOX Micro Lock CE EN1621-1 Level 1 Shoulder protection
- KNOX Micro Lock CE EN1621-1 Level 1 elbow protection
- CE EN1621-3 Level 1 Chest Protector featuring Multi Layer Impact abosrbing smart foam
- 4-Way Stretch Vented Poly main chassis
- Side entry with Zippered Closure