Answer - K77 Jersey
New from Answer, the K77 Jersey is built for off-road abuse. Born and raced in the most grueling race in the world, the Baja 1000, the K77 is the industries first hot weather riding gear that uses the most technologically advanced materials to keep riders cool during hot weather rides.Using CoolCore material that actively cools the body through the process of evaporative cooling, thus reducing body heat and allowing the rider to focus on the ride, not the conditions.
Kilometer 77 on Highway 3 in Baja is where race teams put the final touches on their motorcycles for the grueling Baja 500 and Baja 1000 races. It is at K77 where a product meets the ultimate test and can prove to be a failure or prove to be worthy. The ANSWER development and testing teams have spent countless hours in Baja making sure that our products can stand up to the test and prove to be worthy.
K77 Jersey Features:
- Articulated sleeves for increased flexibility
- CoolCore® perspiration activated cooling panels
- Laser cut panels for increased ventilation
- 320 denier K-106 poly abrasion and snag resistant forearms
- Silicone printed tail prevents jersey from becoming un-tucked
- Reflective transfers for increased visibility
- Fade-resistant sublimated materials