Can take 2 to 3 weeks to ship
- Customer Photos
Applied Racing - R/S Top Triple Clamp
*OS = Oversize Mount
The new R/S line is unlike any on the market today. The rubber/solid design is the best of both worlds
- Proprietary urethane elastomer bushings provide excellent vibration damping characteristics. This strong abrasion resistant formula withstands over 2200 PSI. These elastomer bushings are contained in machined pockets on the top clamp. Then, precision machined Stainless steel collars are inserted into the elastomer bushings providing a mechanical restraint while still isolating the bar mounts from vibration. The bar mount is then secured with a strong grade 10.9 bolt. The proper torque secures the bar mount and pre-loads the elastomer bushings. Pre-load ensures the bushings completely fill the pockets and isolate the bar mounts. A much better system than the previous conical shaped bushings
- Also included in the kit is a set of 6061 aluminum bushings. These precision machined solid bushings fit into the pockets in place of the elastomer bushings and create a solid mount system. You decide which mount system you want depending on the type of riding you are doing. Then add your choice of bar mount. Bar mounts are available for standard or oversized bars and three height options in most cases. All feature offset mounting holes for adjusting handlebar location. Top it off with the included one piece bar clamp to tie both mounts together and you have a twist-free rubber or solid system.
- Made of billet aircraft aluminum, offering superior strength and durability while often reducing weight
- Reversible offest bar mounts with optional heights and further forward bar mount locations allow a custom fit for the rider
- Offset changes on many models create a perfect balance between straight line stability and turning ability
- Up to 35% more surface clamping area reducing fork flex
- LIFETIME Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.