Atlas - 2015 Prodigy Neck Brace (Young Teens)
Atlas - 2015 Prodigy Neck Brace
The Atlas Prodigy truely lives up to its name. Created as the perfect stepping stone for teens and small women, the Prodigy bridges the gap for all those “in-between” growing young bodies searching for the best equipment. Redesigned for 2015, features include a reduced new weight of 550g (1.2 lbs), redesigned body hugging frame shape to reduce brace movement and improve fit/range of motion, simplified Easy Open release system, stronger and stiffer long travel front suspension, back supports that appear smaller but increase surface area, all new reversible Smart Mounts with multi-angle adjustment, lighter and tougher padding material in vibrant new colors, and a redesigned innovative tether that eliminates the need for multiple tools.
Everyone deserves proper fitting equipment, even at those awkward “in-between” size stages in life. The Atlas Prodigy is engineered to be proportionately sized while maintaining all of the game changing features that make the Atlas family of braces the best in the world. Enjoy growing up by moving through the Atlas Brace family and maintaining the experience you know and love combined with the peace of mind that comes with wearing a neck brace.
The advancements of motocross protective gear are increasing ever year. With that, Atlas now provides individuals with top of the line dirt bike protective gear that will ensure their safety and bring confidence on their rides. Atlas goes above and beyond by providing us with state of the art motocross protective gear that is lab tested and professionally used. Atlas tests the Atlas – 2015 Prodigy Neck Brace (young teens), along with all of their neck braces, through Dynamic Research, Inc. to ensure that they are proven to reduce the forces on your head and neck, but also dissipate and potentially reduce the forces of impact before they are transferred to other parts of the body. The Atlas – 2015 Prodigy Neck Brace (young teens) now provides young teenagers with a state of the art neck brace that ensures a comfortable and proper fitting design even during those awkward growth stages. Atlas – 2015 Prodigy Neck Brace (young teen) is not designed strictly for teenagers, but it also caters to smaller woman who are struggling to find proper fitting equipment. The new design of this dirt bike protective gear has been refined to fit better, decrease its ability to move on the rider, and provide unparalleled comfort and mobility. Engineered with a Split Flex frame, this Atlas- 2015 Prodigy Neck Brace (young teens) has enough flexibility to mimic your natural body movements and give you unparalleled comfort. The Atlas – 2015 Prodigy Neck Brace (young teens) is a smaller and sleeker design, yet makes 27% more contact with your body than its competition. The reason for making this increase of body contact is to potentially help spread out the impact forces during a crash. Keep your little ones safe with the Atlas – 2015 Prodigy Neck Brace (Young Teens).
- Split frame promotes flex to mimic natural body movements for maximum comfort and mobility
- Flexibility helps absorb and reduce impact forces before they reach the body by perpendicularly pushing them away from the point of helmet impact
Chest Suspension - Sternum Free
- Dual design maximizes the contact surface area, spreading impacts over a wide area of the body
- All new 30mm long travel design is a 300% increase over last years 10mm travel design
- Each side operates independently for improved function during a wide range of impacts
- New design is thinner for added compatibility with a wider range of body protection
Smart Mounts (Size adjustment)
- 6 possible mounting positions
- Reversible to adjust for chest sizing (+/- 8mm)
- Internal spline system with 3 angle settings to choose from (-10 , 0 , or +10 )
- Wear over or under clothing to hold brace down
Premium Design and Materials
- Tough High Impact Polypropylene construction
- Custom machined Aluminum axles and mounts
- All brace surfaces easily accept custom graphics