This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
Bell - Moto-9 Spark Helmet
Bell - Moto-9 Spark Helmet 2017
The Bell Moto-9 Spark Helmet is one of the most feature-laden helmets that Bell has to offer. Built on the famous Moto-9 frame, this newest motocross helmet from Bell has been meticulously designed and beautifully crafted. The “Tri-Matrix” shell is made of a lightweight composite that features a velocity flow ventilation system for maximum cooling. The fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor has air intake vents and increases the flow during any ride. Considering the dangers of overheating today during long rides, this ventilation system is key to fun and comfort through your ride.
Not only are the graphical designs and technological advances some of the finest in the industry, but the comfort settings for the helmet are second to none. A padded chin strap and a removable/washable x-static XT2 Silver Liner are the most important features inside this helmet. Not only do they keep your head in the helmet, but it also keeps your head nice and comfortable. Not only are you comfortable in your helmet, after a long day of riding, it is simple to clean afterwards.
Bell is a fine company of quality that you can definitely depend on. This shows in the amount of confidence Bell has in their warranty with their industry-leading warranty that lasts 5 years.
Moto-9 Spark Helmet Features:
- Lightweight “TriMatrix” shell construction
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling
- Exclusive Magnefusion Emergency Removal System (MERS) cheekpads
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with air intake vents
- Removable and washable X-Static XT2 silver liner
- QuickFlip visor screws for easy adjustment even with gloves on
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chinbar
- Integrated vented roost guard
- Exclusive Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Eject System ready
- Idusty-leading Five-year warranty
- Weighs 1,450 Grams
- CERTIFICATION: Snell M2015, DOT