- Customer Photos
Braking - "Batfly" Rear Rotors (Husqvarna/Gas Gas)Behold the zenith of brake rotor technology! The Braking "Batfly" Rear Rotors have a system that improves the rider's feeling and response during the overall braking event. It brings the performances at the top of the category.
Thanks to special grooves on the rotor, there's a great evolution in heat dissipation due to the area that alternatively is not covered by one of the pads. In essence the heat generated on one side can be dissipated inside the "ventilation channel" created between the other side of the pad and disk.
The "Batfly" System also cleans and renews the pad surface at each pass on the grooves. This maintains the friction coefficient of the pads at the maximum level! Even in the worst environmental conditions. In short- these rotors rock!
"Batfly" Rear Rotors Features:
- Disk Material: Laser-Cut Stainless Steel AISI410
- Construction Process: Heat Treated + Finished on CNC Machines
- "Batfly" Directional Geometry w/Non-Round Profile
- Special Grooves on Rotor Create Better Cooling Effect
- Better Effectiveness of Brake Pads; System Cleans & Renews Pad Surface