- Customer Photos
Dunlop - MX52 Front Mini Tire
Multiple cutting-edge technologies along with race-proven design elements give the MX32 and MX52 a higher level of performance across wider overall terrain conditions. The MX32 covers soft-to-intermediate terrain while the MX52 excels in intermediate-to-hard terrain conditions. These two motorcycle tires replace the MX31, MX51 and MX71 in Dunlop's Geomax lineup, yet they cover a significantly greater range of terrain types than the three tires covered before thanks to revolutionary new technology.
Dunlop has developed the Geomax MX32 and MX52 motocross tires with input from top AMA Pro Supercross and Motocross racers throughout the 2011, 2012 and 2013 racing seasons. The result is a line of dirt bike tires unlike anything Dunlop has ever made, featuring patented block-within-a-block design technology. With optimized block distribution, newer block designs and carcass innovations, the Geomax MX32 and MX52 offer weekend riders the kind of performance that the top AMA Pros used to win races and championships in 2013. Riding on the MX32 and MX52 is like having a factory advantage in your corner.
- Enhanced CTCS (Carcass Tension Control System) tuned carcass flexibility to offer enhanced feel and steering accuracy
- Directional front tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel
- Directional tread pattern offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles
- Knob design, pattern and knob construction are optimized to work in one direction
- Unique tread block distribution provides advantages in feel and traction
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain allows the Dunlop Geomax MX32 and MX52 dirt bike tires to replace three motocross tires in the Dunlop line
- Proven in AMA Pro Racing - prototype Dunlop Geomax MX32 and MX52 offroad tires won 62 AMA Supercross and Motocross races in 2013
- Developed with input from the top AMA Supercross and Motocross riders
- Derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use