- Customer Photos
EBC - X-Pad Brake Pads
EBC brake pads are race performance brake pads that will help increasing stopping power and allow you to stay pinned until the latest point of braking before the turn. The EBC Brake Pads have a sick red powder coating finish and are designed with a high carbon particles that significantly reduce brake temps and heat transfers. Designed for motocross and enduro riding, these EBC brakes are a great addition to get your bike in race ready shape. Along with all of that, These X- Pad EBC brakes are used by some of the best enduro riders around the world inculding the United States and Canada. Although these brakes may have different names depending on your region ( X-series here in North America and TT in Europe) they are the exact same EBC brakes. The longevity of these brake pads may not be as long as their metal pad counterparts, but they do work better and help prevent your rotors from heat damages such as cracking. If you have any questions give us a call ( 805-777-7601) or shoot us an email ([email protected]). You can also use our new Live Chat feature that allows you to talk directly to one of our sales reps for quick and reliable service!
EBC - X-Pad Brake Pads Specs:
- EBC TT pads, highlighted in new powder coat red color, are exactly what you need.
- These pads have a high CARBON particle inclusion which reduces brake temperatures and heat transfer significantly.
- They are ideal for fast moto-x riding, especially enduro use.
- Whilst lifetime is less than the comparable sintered metal pad, many top enduro riders around the world choose EBC carbon graphite pads known as X SERIES in the United States and Canada, and sold under the TT - Tout Terrain series in Europe.
- These new red pads have shown ability to prevent brake rotor cracking on toughest conditions of enduro use on rear wheel fitments because of their good heat dissipation characteristics.