EVS - Tug Impact 3/4 Pant
EVS Tug Impact 3/4 Pant
These EVS 3/4 Tug impact pants are perfect for motocross riders looking for a comfortable way to wear knee braces without thick bulky socks. What makes these 3/4 pants so functional is that they are able to provide the rider with amazing comfort and protection while also function as a “knee brace sock”. Although they are not necessarily a knee brace sock, you can think of them as a compression pant that offers hip, thigh, and tailbone protection. They are perfect for motocross riders because the 3/4 length pants are capable of integrating with a moto sock to reduce layers under your boot. Instead of wearing the conventional, bulky moto knee brace socks, you can rock these EVS TUG impact pants instead.
They are made with a compression fitment to help increase muscle recovery and are constructed with a moisture-wicking material that allows ample ventilation, comfort, and reduces heat/sweat build-up. They also incorporate a silicone gripper calf and thigh that keeps your knee brace in place so you don’t have to worry about them sliding or moving around while you ride. Grab you pair today before these sell out; you do not want to miss out on these great deals! These products are a MUST HAVE for track, desert, and trail riders.
EVS Tug Impact 3/4 Pant Features:
- Boxer brief upper.
- Compression fit lower for muscle recovery and brace support.
- 3/4 length integrates with moto sock to reduce layers under boot.
- Super soft elastic waistband.
- Low-profile chamois pad acts as moisture-wicking layer between skin and protective gear.
- Modular removable puncture resistant hip pads for customizable protection.
- Silicone gripper calf and thigh keep knee brace in place.
- Removable impact foam tailbone pad.
- Designed with fewer seams to reduce pressure points on body.