Fly Racing - Kinetic Crux Mesh Jersey
The Kinetic Crux has many great features that can only be found on fly Racing jerseys. As the name implies, this version of the Kinetic Crux dirt bike jersey is engineered with mesh panels in strategic areas that help to keep riders cool. The mesh-tech panels are located on the flank of the jersey, as well as on the back side of the arms. This allows fresh air to be channeled into the dirt bike jersey, while simultaneously allowing the hot air to escape. Anyone who has ever ridden a bike knows how physically demanding it can be. The mesh helps to prevent excess perspiration buildup when riders are working hard on tight tracks. This dirt bike jersey is a great way to stay cool while riding on hot days.
The Fly Racing Kinetic Crux Mesh Jersey isn’t made from a single cut of fabric like a t-shirt is. The motocross jersey has multiple fabric panels that move and stretch independently of each other. It is extremely important for active riders to have a full range of motion and not be restricted by their racewear. The Fly Racing jersey is a standard fit jersey as opposed to a form mitting jersey, which affords riders more freedom of movement and access to more airflow. The Kinetic Crux Mesh is made out of a cotton and polyester blend that is fantastic for riding in. The blend is durable, able to withstand abrasions without fear of tearing. The cotton and polyester blend is more durable than 100% cotton and cooler than 100% polyester. It is truly the best of both worlds.
This motocross jersey has many other great features like the comfort stretch collar that allows the jersey to be flexible when stressed, but to snap back into shape afterwards. The cuffs and sleeves on this dirt bike jersey are designed to help reduce the dreaded “arm pump”. The sleeves help to encourage blood circulation so the forearms don’t go rock hard from gripping and handling the bike. The graphics on Fly Racing jerseys are sublimated, meaning the colorful dyes are actually fused into the fabric of the jersey which prevents peeling and fading. The Tail on the jersey was designed to be extra-long so that it can be tucked into Kinetic Crux pants.
- Integrated Mesh-tech panel design allows massive airflow to help keep you cool
- Multi-panel construction for maximum performance and a comfortable fit
- Comfort-Stretch collar constructed of thermoplastic rubber, Lycra® and stretch-rib materials for increased function and fit
- Shorty cuffs with elastic sleeves reduces unwanted arm pump
- Mesh ventilation panels integrated into the jersey in key areas helps dissipate unwanted heat
- Tagless printed collar for added comfort
- Sublimated graphics are the highest quality in powerful detailed graphics
- Extended tail helps keep jersey tucked into pants
- Standard fit – not too loose, not too tight
Fly Racing - Kinetic Crux Mesh Pant
The Kinetic Crux has a number of fantastic features that are exclusive to Fly Racing pants. As the name implies, the Kinetic Crux Mesh dirt bike pants are engineered with mesh panels in strategic areas that help to prevent riders from overheating. The mesh-tech panels are located on the outer thigh and above the knee. These locations are critical to keeping the legs cool, especially if riders opt to wear knee protection underneath which tends to retain heat and sweat. The lower leg and lower back are also equipped with mesh panels. The entire interior liner is one big mesh panel that allows fresh air to flow into the dirt bike pants, at the same time as allowing the hot air to escape. Anyone who has ever ridden a dirt bike knows how physically demanding it can be. The mesh helps to prevent excess perspiration buildup when riders are working hard on tight tracks. These dirt bike pants are a great way to stay cool while riding on hot days.
The Fly Racing Kinetic Crux Mesh pants are constructed out of 840D nylon that is extremely durable. It resists abrasions and will not tear under stress like 100% cotton. Nylon is moisture wicking, meaning it draws excess perspiration away from the skin so it can easily evaporate. This feature works in tandem with the mesh panels to create the coolest pants, in every sense of the word. The motocross pants are also equipped with leather heat shield panels and Kevlar. These panels provide heat resistance to areas that are in close proximity to the engine and other hot parts of the bike. The textured panels of the Fly Racing pants afford riders extra knee grip as well.
The Kinetic Crux dirt bike pants are loaded with additional features that make them some if the best motocross pants on the market. The pants are adjusted by the waist belt that allows riders to have a tailored fit. The Crux Mesh pants are secured with a ratcheting fly closure and an exclusive zipper lock system that keeps the pants from moving around and becoming a distraction. The pants have statically placed stretch panels that give active riders a fantastic range of motion. The full-floating seat of the pants deserves a special mention. They are designed to move and shift with the rider.
- Exclusive zipper lock system keeps pants closed and secure
- Ultra-durable Multi-panel 840D Nylon construction with lightweight Mesh-tech construction to keep you cool in the hottest conditions
- Leather heat shield panels with Kevlar® stitching located on the inside of each leg for durability and heat resistance
- Ergonomically pre-shaped and fully vented knee generously contoured to accommodate all types of knee braces and guards while a molded air-intake system cools and protects
- Ratcheting Fly closure allows for adjustability and positive closure for a secure fit
- Adjustable waist belt for maximum fit and adjustability
- Soft-flex protective rubber badging ventilated for increased airflow, mechanically integrated
- Stretch-rib panels strategically placed for flexibility where you want it most/li>
- Comfort mesh liner helps keep you comfortable and cool
- Full-floating seat surrounded by stretch-rib material, designed to move with you