360 Bann JerseyThe Fox Racing 360 Jersey is next-gen MX race wear. It offers remarkable durability and comfort. Moreover, the 360 Series is battle proven and ridden at the biggest motocross races in the world – often to victory and championships. For 2020, the 360 Jersey uses TruDri moisture-wicking fabric on the main body, with mesh back panels for breathability. This combination pulls perspiration off your skin and channels refreshing air through the jersey. Thus, you stay cool, dry and comfortable even in hot or muggy conditions. Grab this one today!
360 Jersey Features:
- Pre-Curved Sleeves Create Natural 'Rider Attack Position' (RAP) for Improved Ergonomic Fit on the Bike
- TruDri Moisture-Wicking Main Body Provides a Soft, Lightweight Fit While Moving Sweat Away from the Body to Keep You Dry You Cool & Dry
- Dyed & Sublimated Main Body Panels w/Premium Heat-Transfer Graphics for a Rich, Durable & Long-Lasting Aesthetic
- Vented Mesh Side, Front & Back Panels for Breathability & Airflow
- Durable PK Zonal Paneling Improves Abrasion Resistance
- Bonded Collar & Minimized Stretch-Cuff Design Provide Superior Comfort
- Drop-Tail Design Keeps Jersey Tucked In Through Intense Rides
- 100% Polyester Construction Brings Supreme Value Through Durability
360 Bann PantFor decades, the sport of motocross has progressed. From the days of factory welded cone pipes to today’s high revving 4-stroke engines, the Fox Racing 360 MX pants continually evolved to stay on top. Whether you're the new kid on the starting gate, chasing your first championship or the G.O.A.T., this 360 racewear is ready to perform. And wouldn't you know it, that holds true today.
Fox Racing continues to redesign the now iconic 360 racewear with a new pant chassis. After countless hours and multiple prototypes, Fox Racing is excited to release the next generation of performance racewear. The 2020 360 pants are here, and they have raised the bar. And from the looks of this latest 360 Series- Fox is pulling no punches! The colors and designs of this new gear will have you looking sharp all season long.
The pants utilize TRUMOTION 4-way stretch fabric for near limitless range of motion, while 600D polyester protects high abrasion areas. This strategic fabric placement delivers a remarkable combination of mobility and bulletproof durability. Fox's Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction is used for a precise fit, putting you in the best position to win. Finally, laser cut perforations and vents channel air through the pants for superior breathability.
360 Pant Features:
- RAP (Rider Attack Position) Construction for an Improved, Ergonomic Fit on the Bike
- TruMotion Zonal All-Way Stretch Panels Provide Premium Mobility & Comfort
- HD Dobby-Weave Combined w/600D Zonal Paneling Create an Unmatched Combination of Durability & Function
- Double-Layer Knee System w/Full-Grain Leather Outer & Abrasion Resistant Inner Layer Increase Durability Between Knee Braces & the Bike
- Abrasion-Resistant Inner Layer Gives Enhanced Durability Against Knee Braces & Guards
- Dyed & Sublimated Main Body Panels w/Premium Silicone & TPR Logo Treatments for a Rich, Durable & Long-lasting Aesthetic
- Lightweight & Flexible Yoke Reduces Weight & Increases Comfort
- Reinforced Stitching for Enhanced Durability & Improved Tear Resistance
- Internal Mesh Liner for Increased Comfort
360 GloveThe 360 Glove from Fox Racing features both Cordura and TruFeel... and that's a very big deal! Cordura Ripstop fabric increases durability to key areas within the glove design. Trusted for over 30 years, Cordura fabrics are known for their perfect combination of durability, versatility and reliability. Those are the facts- plain and simple.
Fox's exclusive TRUFEEL technology delivers better precision and sensitivity by placing direct-injected internal TPR knobbies inside each glove to contact your thumbs and two inner fingers. The result is increased dexterity while grabbing levers, tearoffs and zippers. to say nothing of the extreme comfort.
360 Glove Features:
- New Chassis Construction for Improved Fit & Function
- Stretch Cordura Ripstop Top-of-Hand Construction for Complete Mobility
- Single-Layer Clarino Palm w/Strategically Placed Perforations
- Fully Articulated, Direct-Inject TPR Knuckle Coverage
- Close Connection to Grip & Ventilation
- Compression-Molded Neoprene Cuff w/Hook & Loop Closure for Secure Fit
- TruFeel Internal TPR Knobbies Direct-Injected @ Fingertips Enhance Dexterity
- Silicone Print @ Fingertips for Added Lever Grip