Fox Racing - 2018 360 Preme Pant
2018 360 Preme Pant
For generations the sport of motocross has progressed. And Fox Racing has been a big part of that progression! From the days of factory welded cone pipes to today’s high revving 4-stroke engines, the 2018 Fox Racing 360 MX pants continually evolved to stay on top. Whether you're the new kid on the starting gate, chasing your first championship or the G.O.A.T., this 360 racewear is ready to perform.
- RAP (rider attack position) construction for a precise fit on the bike
- Durable 900D polyester fabric
- New woven 4-Way stretch front gusset for complete mobility
- Double layer knee system features durable inner material with heat and abrasion resistant leather outer panels
- Quad stretch rear yoke allows the pant to move with the rider
- Active stretch knee panels for unrestricted movement
- Vented TPR thigh and knee logos enhance airflow
Two years ago, the Fox Racing product design team set out to redesign the now iconic 360 racewear with a new pant chassis. The results are impressive! After countless hours and multiple prototypes, Fox Racing introduces the next generation of performance racewear. That's right- the 2018 360 pants are here; and they haven't just raised the bar, they've created a whole new bar.
These pants feature TRUMOTION 4-way stretch fabric for a near limitless range of motion. But durability remains due to the 900D polyester that protects high abrasion areas. This strategic fabric placement delivers a remarkable combination of mobility and bulletproof durability. Fox's Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction is used for a precise fit, putting you in the best position to win- and win you shall! To top it off, laser-cut perforations and vents channel air through the pants for superior breathability. So you keep cool while taking the checkered flag.