The All-New Fox Racing V3 Solids HelmetThe all-new V3 Solids Helmet is the most technologically advanced moto helmet Fox Racing has ever offered. It builds off its championship-winning heritage with a new highly ventilated design and a systematic approach to protecting you from both linear and rotational impacts. The tech-rich update includes an arsenal of revolutionary features including Fluid Inside® and Fox's proprietary MVRS. Worn and refined by the fastest racers on the planet, the V3 is made for motocross champions.
For 2019, Fox Racing is once again raising the bar by doing a complete and comprehensive overhaul of their V3 helmet series. And the results are staggering. The all-new V3 Helmets are here and are a wondrous achievement in rider safety. This is the first helmet with two rotational management systems: Fluid Inside and MVRS. These are safety technologies that will have you feeling both protected and confident in any riding situation. All in all, you will not find a dirt bike helmet with a greater combination of safety, style and performance at any price.
V3 Helmet Features:
- All new Fluid Inside™ is designed to help dissipate rotational and linear energy transmitted to the rider’s brain in the event of a crash
- Second Generation Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) ™. Redesigned with more roost resistance and refined release control to help mitigate external rotational forces
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- Patent-pending chin bar/eye port CAGE ™ is intended to improve energy management in the event of an impact
- MCT (Multi Composite Technology) Shell construction that blends Carbon and FRP resins to provide a light yet rigid external shell
- Injected Mesh vent screens provide superior ventilation and airflow, while maintaining protection from dirt and debris
- Removable, washable X-Static® comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- Meets or exceeds DOT and/or ECE 22.05 standards V
- 4 shell and EPS sizes for best in class fit