Fox Racing - Vue Goggle
Product Code: fox-racing-vue-mx-goggle
$129.95 $97.46 Sale
You Save: $32.49 (25.00%)
Fox Racing - Vue Goggle
See The Possibilities...Designed and developed with input from pro motocross rider Ken Roczen, the Fox Racing Vue goggle will give you the best vision possible from a motocross goggle. The Vue goggle features unmatched field of vision, an injected molded Polycarbonate lens and Fox's exclusive TruLock quick change lens system. A turn-to-release system removes the outrigger, giving you access to swap lenses quickly and efficiently.
With the widest FOV that you can get in a goggle, Ken Roczen worked with the Fox Moto-X Lab to suit his vision. The locking outrigger system makes quick work of lens replacement while the 3 layer molded face foam provides a comfortable fit every time. The injected Polycarbonate lens provides premium clarity and protection from flying debris that modern motocross bikes will throw up. To keep the airflow moving through the goggle, Fox has built in 360 venting that not only keeps riders cool but also aids in reducing fogging.
Fox has taken the worry out of your goggles moving around with a 45mm strap that has a silicone backed strap that eliminates goggle slippage. The Fox Racing Vue goggles are race-ready right out of the box and comes with a 5 pack non-laminated tear-offs so you can open the box and ride!
The winning choice is clear, as the Fox Racing Vue goggle is ready to propel you to the top!
Vue Goggle Features:
- Designed and developed exclusively with Ken Roczen
- Injected Polycarbonate lens provides optical clarity provides great coverage for roost
- Quick change locking outrigger system makes lens replacement quick and easy
- Wide view port provides exceptional peripheral vision
- 360 venting optimizes airflow keeping the rider cool and reduces fogging
- 45mm strap with backing silicone stripe provides superior helmet grip
- Dual compound frame – Soft TPR faceplate shapes to rider’s face with durable ABS/Nylon outer frame to resist roost
- 3-layer molded face foam for a comfortable fit
- Anti-fog lens treatment minimizes moisture
- 5 pack non- laminated Tear-offs included
- Roll-Off system sold separately
- Laminated tear offs sold separately
- Injected-molded polycarbonate hard lens
- Offers 100% UVA & UVB protection
- Precurved design offers superior optical clarity
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and EN1938:2010 standards for impact resistance
- Anti-fog treated