Gaerne - SG-12 Boot Sale
Product Code: gaerne-sg12-boot-sale
$529.95 $423.96 Sale
You Save: $105.99 (20.00%)
Gaerne - SG-12 Boot Sale
Now at a great price, If performance is what you’re looking for, Gaerne has you covered as well. The SG-12 has a brand new toe box that is slimmer and makes for a better feel of the bike that allows for increased shifting potential. This exciting new design gives you a better profile with a slimmer shape and toe that not only looks great, but lets you use your shift lever and dirt bike controls to the best of your ability. Combined with the new sole, the SG-12 gives a world of features that will help you be the best on the dirt track. The Sole uses a dual composite rubber that is anti-shock- it’s the kind that Gaerne has become famous for the world over.
Fitment is no slouch either. The Dual Stage Pivot System is groundbreaking in the motocross boot industry. Gaerne owns the patent for this and is the sole manufacturer for it. The system keeps your feet where it’s supposed to be and never lets go. The SG-12 Boot moves with you, and not against you. Whether you are moving laterally, or any which way you can think of, Gaerne has figured out a way to lightly keep your sole in place naturally. Combine this system with the strengthened buckles and you have a strong, durable boot that just performs.
- Updated Slim Toe Box for greater shifting and braking feel of the bike. This new design features a slimmer shape in the toe area for an improved feel of the shift lever and the bike's controls. The entire area is wrapped by a new plastic material which is lighter and provides more comfort and feel for the bike as well.
- The Sole of the SG-12 is also a new design. This sole is new in look, but still uses the Gaerne Dual Composite anti-shock rubber that has made Gaerne soles famous around the world.
- Improved inner grip guard for abrasion resistance.
- Dual Stage pivot system. This revolutionary new system is patented and exclusive to Gaerne and is certainly going to be a hit. The first pivot is attached to the Razorback. This provides a rigid component that offers strong lateral support while a glide-plate keeps the upper in a firm and upright position.
- The second pivot is fixed on a sliding glide that allows the riders foot to feel natural while on the peg in a shifting or braking situation. However, it will not bottom out and absorb shock in the case of over jumping a jump or in the case of unwanted compression.
- The New front plate/shin guard is a thermoplastic shin plate that is anatomically shaped for a perfect fit. By removing three screws a rider can also make the opening wider to accommodate a bigger leg or knee brace.
- The Gaerne SG-12 utilizes four lightweight alloy buckles that attach to an adjustable strap.
- On the inside you will find the famous Gaerne memory cell foam known for the most comfortable feel and fit ride after ride.