Leatt - 2017 GPX 5.5 Neck Brace Sale
Leatt - GPX 5.5 Neck Brace Sale
Dr. Leatt filed his first neck brace related patent in 2003 and went on to found the Leatt Corporation in 2007. Since the introduction of the acclaimed Leatt-Brace, Leatt has expanded and diversified their product catalog. In less than a decade, Leatt has become one of the leaders in body armor and protective motorsports gear. Leatt manufactures some of the most innovative and thoughtful protective gear on the market. Leatt neck braces are trusted by some of the fastest and most experienced riders in the world. Their gear is designed by medical professionals and biomechanical engineers to ensure their products take safety and performance to the next level. Leatt has introduced a new model of neck braces that continues to prove Leatt’s reputation as the industry leader in quality, safety and performance. Leatt neck braces are the perfect neck brace for motocross.
The Leatt GPX 5.5 Neck Brace is a new addition to the widely acclaimed Leatt-Brace line of neck braces. The GPX 5.5 Leatt neck brace has many safety features engineered into its sleek design. The neck brace is supported by collar bone cutouts that prop up the brace, and keep it away from the more fragile bones. The chassis is made out of polyamide and reinforced with fiberglass for maximum durability, so the brace doesn’t break and cause the rider further injury upon impact. This makes the neck brace, dirt bike and motorsport safe. The rear strut is designed to break away if too much stress is being applied to it, which would result in a back injury for the rider. In the case a rider does get injured, the brace can be removed using an emergency release button. All the safety features make this model the best neck brace for motocross.
The GPX 5.5 is a scaled down version of the classic 6.5 model. This allows the rider slightly more rotational movement, while still providing excellent neck support and protection. The brace is designed with a 360° striking platform for complete neck protection. The newer model is more comfortable, as it allows the head to move more naturally. The front strut is split, applying even pressure to the collar bone, which makes for a more comfortable fit. This feature makes the neck brace, dirt bike compatible. It is available in two different sizes, in conjunction with multiple sliding adjusters, ensuring a snug and comfortable fit for every rider. The rear thoracic struts can also be adjusted to fit any body shape.
The new Leatt neck brace is also very convenient. It folds open and close with the push of a single, low profile button. After folding the brace, it can be easily stored in a Leatt brace bag. The entire neck brace is less than two pounds, and can be easily carried. The foam padding can be removed, cleaned and replaced.
BTO Sports offers all of newest products in motorsports, like the brand line of Leatt neck braces. We offer all of the best neck braces for motocross, as well as discounted offers! Additionally, we carry a wide variety of Leatt body armor and protective motorsports gear.
- CE Tested and certified as personal protective equipment 89/686/EEC
- Engineered and lab proven by a medical doctor and biomedical engineers
- Trusted by some of the fastest off-road racers in the world
- Engineered collar bone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut in engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Chassis made of fiberglass reinforced polyamide
- 5.5/6.5 helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Three-way adjustability and sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters to ensure optimum fit
- Four angle rear thoracic strut adjustments to fit most body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort fit
- Low profile push-button open/closure system
- Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Folding rear thoracic strut for easy packing
- Free, optional, clear chest strap included
- Weight: from 790g (1.7lbs)