Moose Racing - F.I. Session Helmet
Product Code: moose-racing-fi-session-helmet
$169.95 $99.95 Sale
You Save: $70.00 (41.19%)
Moose Racing - F.I. Session HelmetThe new F.I. Session Helmet from Moose Racing has all of the latest modern safety technologies inside to go along with its killer colors and graphics. This helmet has what it takes to dominate any field of racers anywhere on the motocross-riding planet! Add to that the legendary Moose Racing comfort, and you have a helmet that commands your immediate attention.
In a helmet with MIPS Brain Protection System (BPS) the shell and the liner are separated by a Low Friction Layer. When a helmet with MIPS Brain Protection System is subjected to an angled impact, the low friction layer allows the helmet to slide relative to the head. The MIPS BPS is designed to add protection in helmets against the rotational motion. The rotational motion is a combination of rotational energy (angular velocity) and rotational forces (from angular acceleration) that both affects the brain and increases the risk for minor and severe brain injuries. MIPS BPS has been scientifcly proven to reduce rotational motion when implemented in a helmet by absorbing and redirecting rotational energies and forces transferred to the brain.
- Helmet is equipped with MIPS® technology
- Multi density EPS liner for impact absorption
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell is lightweight, compact and strong
- Nine intake and three exhaust vents feed into the internal air channels providing excellent ventilation
- Unique friction hinge visor is easily adjusted and secure
- Extra-large eye port for excellent field of vision
- Fully removable moisture wicking liner and cheek pads
- Nose guard provides excellent coverage from roost and is removable
- Two shell sizes and two EPS sizes engineered for optimum fit
- DOT and ECE approved