- Customer Photos
Pro Circuit - T-6 Stainless Slip-On Exhaust (Honda)
The Pro Circuit T-6 Stainless Steel Slip-On exhaust for Honda Motocross bikes has been designed for the rider looking for an easy-to-install, durable performance silencer that is compatible with their stock head pipe. The T-6 Slip-On is constructed of stainless steel throughout the mid-pipe and end-cap, while the canister is constructed of aluminum for increased weight savings. A removable USFS approved spark arrestor will come equipped with the T-6 Slip-On, making it easier for the rider to alternate between off-road and closed course racing.
Although the T-6 Slip-On Pipe will not pass FIM sound requirements seen in professional racing here in the states or in Europe, it's a great option for any rider or amateur racer looking to increase performance on a tight budget.
- Improves performance
- Stainless steel construction throughout mid-pipe, and end-cap
- Aluminum canister construction
- Machined aluminum muffler bracket for increased strength and durability
- Asymmetrical muffler configuration for increased packing volume
- Removable USFS approved spark arrestor
- TIG precision welding
- 100% Made in the USA