Pro Taper - Micro Handlebar
The Pro Taper Micro Handlebar was designed to revolutionize the way youth riders control their off-road motorcycles. By employing recent advances in manufacturing techniques, Pro Taper has innovated a handlebar conversion kit that offers a reduced diameter handlebar for youth riders to better grasp while riding and racing. By reducing the hand-hold area, youth riders can now grasp the reduced size grip the same way an adult rider grasps traditionally sized grips. This provides more control, drastically reduces fatigue, and ultimately gives younger riders the opportunity to ride and race to their full ability.
The unique design of the Micro handlebar utilizes an advanced, abrupt-taper, to give it a smaller diameter in the hand-hold areas while still maintaining a 7/8” diameter throughout the clamping and control areas; making it simple to directly install onto any make or model 2-stroke mini cycle of 85cc and smaller.
- Handlebars made from a proprietary 2000 series T6 aluminum alloy
- Cross bar made from cold forged aluminum
- Cross bar clamps CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and adhered with aerospace quality polymer
- Handlebar employs high tech, stress relieved, shot peened, anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Left side knurling on handlebar provides maximum grip traction
- Chemically applied graphics on handlebar are scratch and peel resistant
- Cross bar pad and cover included
|Product ||A (mm) ||B (mm) ||C (mm) ||D (mm) ||E (mm) ||F (mm) |
|Honda Mini Micro ||686 ||114 ||89 ||166 ||45 ||173 |
|KTM 50 Micro ||648 ||80 ||72 ||157 ||44 ||169 |
|Schoolboy High Micro ||673 ||85 ||60 ||102 ||40 ||177 |
|Schoolboy Low Micro ||673 ||75 ||51 ||137 ||42 ||175 |
|Schoolboy Pro Micro ||699 ||79 ||72 ||145 ||46 ||174 |
Measurements are provided by the manufacturer and do not guarantee a perfect fit for your bike.