Shift MX - White Label Archival SE Jersey
Product Code: shift-mx-white-label-archival-se-jersey
White Label Archival SE Jersey22 years of progressive rebellion. No other brand has blended culture with craft quite like Shift. With innovation and design that elevates collections to new levels, Shift is proud of the products they've offered their riders for over two decades.
Shift introduces Archival, a limited edition series of drops celebrating the OG years of Shift. From FRO Daddy to Cinqmars, the series brings back some of Shift's most iconic looks from the late 90's and celebrates the unique aesthetic that has separated us from the pack ever since. With the first drop here in Green & Black, we pay homage to a gear set worn by Jeff Emig in 1997. In addition to the White Label Gear set and matching Recon Glove, the collection is complemented by a tee and snapback hat featuring the iconic 90's Shift Bars Logo. Keep it OG, keep it old school and most importantly- keep it Shift!
White Label Jersey Features:
- Technical polyester fabric provides moisture wicking functionality and exceptional durability
- Dyed main body fabric with premium screen printed graphic application for a unique look and feel
- Relaxed fit for added comfort | Athletic and low profile collar design increases comfort
- Fade resistant sublimated graphics for long lasting color fastness and durability
- Mesh side panels increase ventilation » Drop tail keeps jersey tucked in
- Athletic precision-fit micro cuff on sleeve for minimal wrist restriction