Sidi - Crossfire 2 SR Boots
The team at Sidi has been designing and manufacturing footwear for over half a century. They initially began as an outdoor footwear company, but eventually found their niche in cycling world. Their knowledge & expertise has proven to be a successful formula in the motorsport industry as well, and are recognized all over the world for their high end foot protection. Sidi combines the heritage & prestige of handcrafted Italian footwear, with the functionality of dirt bike boots for the world’s best foot protection. The Sidi Crossfire 2 SR Boots have become a staple for riders throughout the industry. These motocross boots are a seamless combination of comfort and protection that are worth every penny!
The Sidi Crossfire 2 SR Boots have many built in comfort features that make them perfect choice. They are constructed out of a material called Technomicro. This new generation material is strong, flexible, lightweight, and super comfortable to wear. This material is also waterproof and does an excellent job at keeping the feet of the rider dry. The interior liner is constructed out of a material called Chambrelle, which has great humidity absorption and quick drying properties. The Crossfire 2 motocross boots provide ample room for the riders’ foot without feeling too constricted and is equipped with gaiter to shore up the extra space. The motocross boots include a few other comfort features like the micro adjustable buckles. Riders can pinpoint exactly how loose or tight they want their boots to feel. The dirt bike boots are equipped with removable arch supports for riders with flat feet. The heel cup has been redesigned to increase the comfort and stability of the riders’ heel.
In addition to providing unbeatable comfort, these Sidi boots provide riders with excellent protection. The main protective feature is the Dual Flex System, a double jointed system that reduces the riders’ risk of hyper extending their feet in the event of a crash. The lower joint is constructed in a way to provide a soft barrier, as opposed to the “hard barrier” of the Crossfire 3 dirt bike boots. The joint makes it difficult for riders to sustain an injury by hyper extending their ankle joint. The Crossfire 2 motocross boots are equipped with a large polyurethane shin plate on the front that can be replaced if it gets damaged. In fact, most of the protective plates on Sidi boots can be replaced so that riders are always fully protected. Replacing induvial parts as need is also a much cheaper option than having to buy a completely new pair of dirt bike boots. The Crossfire 2 boots feature protective inner heat shields that help insulate riders from excess heat. The shields are made from a non-slip material that affords riders a better grip on their bikes.
At BTO Sports, we carry all of the best dirt bike boots like the Sidi Crossfire 2 SR boots! Make sure to check out the great deals on all our dirt, street and dual sport boots too!
- Designed to have a “soft” limit of foot/ankle hyperextension.
- A laminated Technomicro is used as the base material in all areas.
- Slim, cool non-bootie design.
- Sidi’s optional Supermoto or Enduro soles are easily fitted and replaceable.
- Nylon insole; no dangerous steel shank!
- Inner heat shield made of high grip material.
- Removable arch support.
- Toe area covered in protective plastic.
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel hold the riders foot firm and thus resists twisting while offering added protection.
- Replaceable, sleek, micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention nylon straps.
- All buckles move independently of each other and have just one fixed point
- Lower buckle guards help protect against opening due to an impact
- The complete central strap system can be easily replaced and is available in two sizes.
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle® in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat.
- Sidi patented Replaceable shin plate.
- Malleolus external plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small foot bones.
- Innovative Dual Flex System upper offers the industry’s best fit, especially with knee braces!
- The boot leg is fully assembled with screws, is stitch-free and entirely replaceable!
- Replaceable inner kick starter/foot peg nylon guard on the inside area of both boots.