With more than two years of development, Troy Lee Designs SE4 helmet is a combination of innovative design and safety features that make this the most advanced motocross helmet on the market. Safety features such as triple desity EPS inserts for various low and high speed impacts, a Carbon Fiber/Kevlar composite shell construction and the introduction of MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) makes this one of the safest helmets to put on your head. A reinforced chin bar with an expanded polypropylene chin liner for multi-impact performance. To keep the helmet feeling fresh, a removable snap-in washable comfortable liner with Coolmax and Dri-lex moisture wicking materials allows a comfortable ride every time you hit the track.
- Carbon Fiber Shell - Advanced Carbon Fiber/Kevlar Composite Shell Construction
- Triple Density EPS inserts with varying low and high speed impact-specific densities
- MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System)
- Reinforced Chinbar - Expanded polypropylene, or EPP, chin bar liner for multi-impact performance
- Durable Headliner - Removable snap-in, washable Comfort Liner with Cool Max and Dri-lex moisture wicking materials
- Ultra-light Weight - AS/DOT/Snell model 1325 grams/ 2.9lbs (+-50grams) ECE model 1100 grams/2.4 lbs (+-50grams)
- Comes with additional matched visor, an additional set of visor hardware and a plush TLD SE4 helmet bag