Troy Lee Designs - SE4 Composite Unite Helmet
One of the best values available in motocross helmets, the new Troy lee Designs SE4 Composite Helmet offers levels of performance and safety comparable to the SE4 Carbon. Utilizing a lightweight composite shell, the SE4 Composite weighs 100 grams more than the Carbon Model but is every bit as race ready, sharing advanced safety features like the innovative MIPS protection system, triple-density EPS liner And EPP chin bar. The SE4 Composite Helmet is an ideal choice for riders who want factory performance and appearance on a privateers budget.
- Meets or exceeds DOT Standards
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain in some crash scenarios
- Technologically advanced Carbon/Kevlar Composite shell construction.
- Three separate EPS insters with varying low and high speed impact-specific densities
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety.
- Anatomical -3D' contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- 21 intake/exhaust portschannel air to cool the head and draw hot air away
- Removable snap-in, washable Comfort Liner with Cool Max and Dri-Lex moisture wicking materials
- Superlight Titanium D-rings, save weight and have increased material tensile strength
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserta for easy impact break away.
- Extra visor screw kit included
- Extra matching graphic visor included
- Drawstring helmet bag included