This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
Alpinestars - Tech 7 San Diego 5 Star LE Boots
Product Code: alpinestars-tech-7-san-diego-5-star-le-boots
Alpinestars - Tech 7 San Diego 5 Star LE Boots
Alpinestars has released a boot that is sure to be a winner. The new Tech 7 San Diego 5 Star Limited Edition boot is ready to take on the 2019 San Diego Supercross. San Diego is the principal homeport of the United States Navy Pacific Fleet and in honor of the U.S. Armed Forces, Alpinestars will debut the 5 Star Limited Edition boot at this year's San Diego Supercross at Petco Park. Inspired by the colors of the U.S Navy's Top Guns, the boots feature a distinctive cool gray and bright red color scheme, complete with the Military symbols and warning triangle.
CE certified, the Tech 7 is a technologically advanced and protective boot on the market that incorporates innovative design and materials in a streamlined boot. This means it is lighter and more anatomically profiled that its competitors. The San Diego 5 Star blends all the performance properties of the Tech 7 in an eye catching colorway that will be worn by professional riders such as Justin Barcia and Eli Tomac. You too can wear the same boots are your Motocross stars, the Alpinestars Tech 7 San Diego 5 Star Limited Edition Boot will make you a hero!
A world-leading manufacturer of professional racing products, Alpinestars was established in 1963 and understands that the best design and research is achieved under extreme conditions. Its involvement in Formula 1, NASCAR, AMA and World Motocross and MotoGP has led to the creation of the most advanced technical equipment for the world racing’s top athletes.
- Boot chassis designed with an ergonomically profiled forefoot and lower toe-box to provide easier shifting and improved rear brake feel and control.
- Incorporating an innovative one-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boot’s overall durability and improves the boot’s streamlining.
- Upper constructed from innovative microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant. Upper material is reinforced with PU for high levels of water-resistance and durability and improved weight-saving performance. Toe box upper is made of highly protective and durable supple leather. Material ensures consistent fit even for long term usage and is easy to maintain and clean.
- The Limited Edition ‘San Diego 5 Star’ Tech 7 Boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010 and features a unique, high strength sole construction offering durability and protective performance.
- Contoured calf protector plate is injected with high modulus polymer for impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars’ developed blade flex system for greater precision control and movement, added protection for heel and Achilles tendon and helps prevent hyperflexion.
- New TPU ankle protection system incorporating a biomechanical link between the middle and bottom sections of the boot helping prevent damage to the leg by providing progressive force relief for torsional forces.
- Alpinestars developed TPU shin plate and medial protection are constructed from one single part for greater structural integrity and stability.
- The TPU medial side panel incorporates an advanced honeycomb rubber insert and is designed for excellent grip against the bike while guarding against impact.
- New dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability and features high
performing rubber grip patterning and enhanced feel. The sole and footpeg insert are replaceable.
- The anatomically profiled shin plate features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap attached with Velcro®
for a precise fit closure while the rugged and durable shin plate attached securely with a precision adjustable buckle.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience and allows broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
- Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance. All buckles are replaceable.
- Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones construction for superior comfort, control and support.
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps prevent excessive water and dirt entry.
- Internal lining includes anti-slip microfiber suede on the heel to help keep foot in position.
- Soft foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
- New, dual compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra top for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution and reinforced heel.