This product has been discontinued
Arai - Corsair V Haslam WSBK Helmet
- Customer Photos
Arai - 2011 Corsair V Haslam WSBK Helmet
- Hyper-Ridge around the bottom enhances shell strength while providing a larger bottom opening.
- Larger bottom opening promotes ease of putting on and taking off the helmet.
- Peripheral belting across the forehead area of the shell enhances structural integrity while maintaining flexibility, low weight and shell size.
- Larger upper vent tabs make operating the vents easier even with thick winter gloves.
- Arai "I" sheild with Super AdSis sheild system.
- "I" shield is 5mm longer on each side and provides wider field of view.
- "I" shield and base plates exclusive to Corsair V.
- Latest generation of Dry Cool liner has a silver-grey color.
- Rear mounting snaps are slightly re-positioned for exclusivity to the Corsair V.
- Neckroll is removable and has additional exhaust channels to remove interior heat.
- Cheek pads have the exclusive Emergency Release Tab feature.
- Side exhaust cowls exhaust heat as well as add lateral stability at speed.
- Enhanced air inlets of the DF-9 diffuser increase airflow efficiency.
- Brow vents now duct air into the temple area and out the side vents for maximum cooling.
- Exclusive Airwing provides unprecedented aerodynamic performance with 5 distinct positions.