This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
Arai - XD4 Mesh Helmet
Arai - XD4 Mesh Helmet
Arai - XD4 Mesh Helmet with a creative honeycomb pattern style, giving it a new mesh spin to the look on your helmet. The XD4 helmet has just enough of the mesh graphic design to give the perfect mix into the helmet. Making it look clean while adding flavor to the helmet. Especially when they are featuring an amazing color to the collection, Mesh Sand Frost, which has the rusty multicolor graphics into the pattern itself. Arai - XD4 Mesh Helmet has large sculpted cowl sides giving you great ventilation. The chin vent pushes more airflow to accommodate with the cowl vents. For more ventilation, Arai puts brow vents to add more airflow to the sides and to the top of your head. These vents have multiple ports that will allow better airflow for your comfort, meanwhile giving you better aerodynamic stability at great speeds. Arai's Dry-Cool® technology makes a difference in helping keep you nice, dry, and cool on your long rides thru the nice breezy winds. Arai - XD4 Mesh Helmet has removable pads on the sides to give you the choice of getting more room on the interior part of the helmet. Having this option gives you the great customized fit on your head. Another great feature on this helmet is an emergency cheek pad release system, which comes in handy to give a trained medical personnel easier access to an injured rider. The XD4's cheek pads simply slips out by pulling onto the pull-tabs, which are built into the underside of the cheek pad. Overall, this is as good as it gets. Arai pour their hearts out to make their helmets the ‘safest’ they can. The finest craftsmanship for the best high-performance ride. Arai - XD4 Mesh Helmet has great designs to go with your sporty jackets and boots.
ARAI IS THE ONLY COMPANY OFFERING MULTIPLE INTERIOR-FIT SHAPES TO BETTER ADDRESS THE INFINITE VARIETY OF RIDERS’ HEAD SHAPES AND SIZES.
No one pays more attention to the subtle variations and infinite possibilities of the human head shape than Arai. Why? Because it’s the secret to getting the best comfort and fit.
So for more than three decades, Arai has pioneered different shapes – and even different proportions within those shapes – in our various helmet models, working to offer a better fit for more people.
- Arai’s patented FCS® Cheek Pad design delivers comfort and support, and it features our exclusive 5mm peel-away custom-fit layer.
- Chin vent has more intake ports for improved airflow.
- The larger side cowl vents, sculpted vents improve ventilation efficiency as well as helmet stability on your head at speed.
- Exhaust ports & shell shape top-diffuser-vent ports have nearly double the XD4’s airflow, while its shell shape provides better aerodynamic stability at higher street speeds in concert with its high-flow peak and side cowl vents.
- Brow vent in the XD4 faceshield provide airflow to the temple area of the head.
- Arai’s exclusive peel-away side/temple crown pads give you the option of 5mm more of interior width if needed. Yet another level of fit customization no other helmet brand offers.
- Fully removable/replaceable/washable interior
- Arai’s Dry-Cool® technology keeps you drier and cooler (hence the name) for greater long-haul comfort.
- Emergency cheek pad release system developed to allow easier access to an injured rider, the XD4’s cheek pads slide out easily – via the integrated pull-tabs built into the underside of the cheek pad – making helmet removal much easier for trained medical personnel.