This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
Troy Lee Designs - D3 Carbon Helmet MIPS Longshot (Bicycle)
Troy Lee Designs - D3 Carbon Helmet MIPS Longshot
Over the last thirty years, every Troy Lee Designs helmet has been engineered with quality and distinction. After embedding themselves in the helmet business, they began designing racewear, apparel and protective gear. Despite branching out into new territory, their philosophy has never changed. Troy Lee Designs helmets are every bit as innovative and unique as they were all those years ago. Now in its third year, the Troy Lee D3 line of mountain bike helmets are renown across the helmet industry for their design, protection and comfort.
The Troy Lee Designs D3 Carbon Longshot helmet is a full face mountain bike helmet that is brand new for 2017. It has all the features that riders have come to expect from Troy Lee Designs D3 helmets. It is crafted out of carbon fiber that provides excellent protection without dramatically increasing the weight of the helmet. It also gives it a nice look, which is always important. The Longshot mountain bike helmet features MIPS engineering that further protects riders from head & brain injuries. This full face mountain bike helmet has many other design features, including twenty different ventilation ports to help keep riders cool while they work hard. After a tough ride, the interior lining can be removed and washed. This way, riders can hit the trails with a fresh helmet every time. This full face mountain bike helmet is perfect for riders who want comfortable, encompassing head protection.
At BTO Sports, we carry all of the newest mountain bike gear like the Troy Lee Designs D3 Carbon Longshot Helmet. Make sure to check out the full spring 2017 MTB lineup from Troy Lee Designs
- Technologically advanced carbon fiber shell construction
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
- Digital wind tunnel-tested, aerodynamic shell design
- Revolutionary injection-molded air intake system
- 20 high-flow intake and exhaust ports for maximum ventilation
- Added EPS and new head form shape for improves impact performance
- Full incremental sizing for greater range of fitment
- Deep EPS channeling for optimal airflow
- Strategically places interior chinbar shock pads for comfort and durability
- Removable washable padded liner with Coolmax™ and Dri-lex™ moisture wicking materials
- Contoured 3D cheekpads fit anatomically
- Quick release cheek pads for emergency helmet removal
- Purpose-built internal cavities for audio integration
- Titanium hardware for reduced weight
- Includes 2 Lightweight, streamlined visors and a helmet bag
- Exceed bicycle certifications: CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078:2002+A1:2012 ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15, ASTM F2040-11
- Not intended for use with motorized vehicles.