- Customer Photos
Dunlop - Roadsmart II Front/Rear Tire Combo
The follow up to the popular Roadsmart tire, the Roadsmart II tire from Dunlop fills in the performace gap to be an even more capable sport touring tire. Designed with unique cosecant-curve groove tread pattern, the Roadsmart II's exceptional wet condition characteristics provide plenty of grip to handle the power of larger displacement sport touring bikes.
The ultimate Dunlop tire just got better. The Dunlop Roadsmart ll Front/Rear tire combo is one of the best tire deals on the market. Dunlop produces top of the like dirt bike street tires for motorcycle enthusiast whether they choose to rip through the mountains, cruise the streets, or adventure across the country side. The Dunlop Roadsmart ll Front/Rear tire combo provides superior control, traction, and stability for your motorcycle by being engineered to have an optimized blend of all the important attributes of a tire put into one. Along with the great blend of traction, grip, comfort and handling, this Dunlop Roadsmart ll Front/Rear Tire Combo has improved mileage that will expand your freedom on the road. Designed to have adequate traction and grip in wet conditions, these Dunlop tires are a perfect choice for riders who go on long weekend rides with friends or adventure around the country and will encounter various weather conditions. These Dunlop street tires are constructed using JLB technology that eliminates the belt overlap typically found on most tires, and as a result, the Dunlop Roadsmart ll tire will deliver the rider with smoother handling and therefore a more comfortable ride. This type of tire constructing mitigates the dynamic growth of the tire tread at high speeds which stabilizes the contact patch, reduces heat build-up and distortion. The Dunlop Roadsmart ll Front/Rear Tire Combo is a perfect choice for street riders looking to get the most out of their rides, every ride.
- New tread rubber compounds include silica to help deliver impressive performance in wet conditions while also extending wear
- New cosecant-curve tread pattern helps promote even tire wear and stiffens the pattern for reduced tire squirm and extended tire longevity
- Increased tread depth further promotes water channeling while also extending tire mileage
- MT Multi-Tread rear tire incorporates a long-wearing compound in the center of the tire tread and a lateral-grip compound on each shoulder to enhance cornering performance and provide class-leading grip and feel
- Intuitive Response Profile (IRP) intuitively allows greater latitude in line choice while cornering and provides
- remarkably linear steering at various lean angles, and puts down a bigger footprint at extreme lean angles, for enhanced grip and handling