Leatt - C-Frame Hybrid Knee Brace (Pair)
- Customer Photos
Leatt - C-Frame Hybrid Knee Brace
All new for 2023, we introduce the C-Frame Hybrid.
Having listened to consumer feedback on the C-Frame Pro Carbon regarding some race fit pants, we have been able to reduce a large amount of the bulk in the knee area by using a separate sleeve with a built in Impact tested CE certified protector, this allows freer movement when wearing race pants.
The C-Frame Hybrid retains the super stiff chassis for maximum control and protection but still comfortable – that is the essence of the mono hinge on the C-Frame Hybrid!
The C-Frames three-point force distribution greatly reduces forces to the knee, thereby limiting knee injuries (ACL, Meniscus, and MCL) and makes it a vital piece of protective equipment.
Lab-tested built-in fracture points make the C-Frame chassis break before you injure your shin or thigh bone. You will love the super low-profile Carbon shin plate that fits perfectly inside your boots.
If you are looking for a traditional dual hinged knee brace, take a look at the X-Frame Hybrid.
- Super stiff, mono-hinge frame with three-point force distribution
- Hybrid AirFlex impact gel knee cup with hard shell slider for ultimate knee brace comfort
- Reduction of forces to limit knee injuries:
- ACL, Meniscus and MCL
- Very low-profile inner knee for superior bike feel
- Certified as medical device:
- EU CA014741
- USA FDA 10048761
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Knee EN1621-1
- Hyper extension limitations 10º, 15º, 20º and 25º for ACL injury reduction
- Engineered, lab tested built-in fracture points
- The C-Frame chassis is designed to break before injuring:
- The shin bone (Tibia) or the thigh bone (Femur)
- Comfortable, low-profile shin bone plate with load distribution pad that fits inside all boots
- Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging