The Premier MTB Downhill Helmet from 100%
Mountain bike riders are always looking for an edge. From the latest, lightest parts to the best gear available, there is no limit to what MTB riders will have to gain an edge on the competition. 100% exploded on to the scene with their ultra trick goggles a few years back and have once again turned the bicycle world on it’s head with the release of their super exotic 100% Aircraft mountain bike helmet.
Designed for the most competitive of DH riders and worn by DH MTB Pro Loic Bruni, the Aircraft is constructed from a Carbon/Kevlar composite and takes advantage of 25 vents/channels that ensure massive airflow over the riders head. This makes the 100% Aircraft helmet the most ventilated DH helmet on the market today. The design of the helmet is also compatible with most neck braces on the market and had removable cheek pads for emergencies.
100% AIRCRAFT FEATURES:
- – Ultra-light design featuring aerospace Carbon/Kevlar composite shell.
- Active cooling system maximizes airflow.
- Washable, antibacterial comfort liner, cheek pads and chin-strap covers.
- Emergency release cheek pads for quick, safe removal.
- Integrated compartment accepts inflatable emergency release systems.
- Compatible with most popular neck brace systems.
- Titanium D-Ring buckle provides a secure fit while saving weight.
- Engineered with 2 shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes.
- Adjustable visor with machined light-weight aluminum screws.
- Durable helmet bag with integrated goggle pocket included.
- Accessories: replaceable visor, mouth piece, comfort-liner, cheek pads, and visor screws.
The eyeport has been designed to accommodate most goggles on the market today. This means you don’t have to worry about which goggles fit, though it has been designed to be used with the 100% Racecraft and Accuri goggles in mind. Speaking of fit, the overall fit of the 100% Aircraft helmet is true to size and the removable liner can be washed after every ride. This is important if you sweat heavily and don’t want to wear a smelly helmet on your next ride.
Safety is one of the main features in looking at this helmet. The Aircraft meets ASTM Downhill and BMX standards while complying with ASTM, CPSC, CE and AS/NZ bicycle standards. Fitted with cheekpads that have small pull tabs that are accessible while still on the rider’s head that pop the cheek pads loose allows emergency personnel to safely slide the helmet off without moving the rider’s head. The 100% Aircraft is also compatible with an inflatable eject helmet removal system to can be aired up so the helmet can be removed without strain to the rider’s head. All these safety features makes this one of, if not the safest helmet that a DH MTB rider or BMX rider can have.
Safety shouldn’t be compromised when it comes to head protection. 100% has pushed the limit of high quality bicycle helmets to the top with their Aircraft helmet. When you are the best and looking for the best helmet for your head, the 100% Aircraft MTB helmet is the top helmet of choice!
Visit btosports.com and grab the 100% Aircraft MTB helmet before your next ride.