Fox Racing Lights Up San Diego SX with Their New 360 Irmata LE Gear!
Fox Racing continues their barrage of exciting new race wear by introducing the 360 Irmata LE Jersey, Pant Combo. In conjunction with the San Diego Supercross, this gear has a muted, military vibe that easily separates itself from anything else on MX gear market. And wouldn’t you know it- there’s matching Instinct Boots to complete this awesome new look. So let’s get into it!
Right off the bat, the look grabs you. The sand colors of desert military wear come into focus, and right away these motocross gear combos are a stark contrast from the wilder color schemes of other MX apparel. And as you look over this gear more closely, all of the subtle visual appointments create something special. The verdict is clear- this gear is a must-have.
The Fox Racing 360 series combines world-class durability, comfort, and mobility. Moreover, it’s moderately priced given its vast list of features. Fine-tuned by Fox’s stable of professional athletes, the 360 dirt bike gear boasts victories on the biggest stages in motocross.
The beauty really is in its simplicity. Just accessorize this gear with some black Dirtpaw Race Gloves and you’re good to go! If you really want to get crazy, add the Fox V2 Matte Black Helmet. Then you’re just lethal out there. This is a timeless set of gear that will really hold up for many years to come. Which just adds the word ‘value’ to the long list of superlatives this apparel deserves.
360 Irmata LE Jersey
The Fox Racing 360 Irmata LE Jersey is next-gen MX race wear. It offers remarkable durability and comfort. Moreover, the 360 Series is battle proven- ridden at the biggest Supercross and Motocross races – often to world championships.
These motocross jerseys use a moisture-wicking fabric on the main body, with mesh back panels for venting. This combination pulls perspiration off your skin and channels refreshing air through the jersey. Thus, you stay cool, dry and comfortable even in hot or muggy conditions.
360 Jersey Features
- Moisture-Wicking Polyester Main Body Fabric Keeps You Cool & Dry
- Large-Hole Polyester Mesh Back Panel for Enhanced Airflow
- Dyed Main Body Fabric Creates Vibrant Color Schemes
- Athletic Fit Collar & Minimal Cuff Design
- Tailored Precision Between Jersey & Motocross Gloves
- Drop Tail Keeps Jersey Tucked in Pants
- Premium, Screenprinted & Heat Transfer Graphics
And if you’re digging the jersey, check out the pants!
360 Irmata LE Pant
The Fox Racing 360 MX pants are continually evolving to stay on top. Whether you’re the new kid on the starting gate or chasing your first championship, this 360 racewear is always ready to perform. Furthermore, the new 360 Irmata LE Pant brings an understated style that you’ll be glad you have for years to come.
Redesigning the 360 racewear starts with a new pant chassis. After countless hours and multiple prototypes, Fox Racing is excited to release the next generation of performance apparel. In short, these 2019 motocross pants are raising the bar. Especially relevant are the colors and design of this new Irmata LE gear. Needless to say, it will have you looking sharp all season long.
360 Pant Features:
- RAP (Rider Attack Position) Construction for a Precise Fit on the Bike
- 600D Polyester Main Body Fabric w/Zonal TruMotion Stretch Panels
- Laser Perforations & Vented TPR Logos in Key Zones
- Double-Layer Knee System w/Full Grain Leather Outer Layer
- Abrasion-Resistant Inner Layer Gives Enhanced Durability Against Motocross Protective Gear (Knee Braces & Guards)
- Quad stretch rear yoke allows the pant to move with the rider
- Thin Hem @ Cuff to Eliminate Bulk in Boot
- Triple Needle Stitching in Critical Seams for Enhanced Durability
Noteworthy is that these pants utilize TRUMOTION 4-way stretch fabric for near limitless range of motion. Furthermore, 600D polyester protects high abrasion areas. This is top-drawer motocross apparel! Why? Because strategic fabric placement delivers a remarkable combination of mobility and bulletproof durability. Fox’s Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction ensures a precise fit… Which puts you in the best position to win! Finally, laser-cut perforations and vents channel air through the pants for superior breathability.
Now… let’s REALLY complete the look…
Instinct Irmata LE Boot
The Instinct Irmata LE Boot features a patent pending hinge and buckle system for comfort and support. The hinge provides lateral support and locks out to stop motion before hyperextension, while the easy buckle system flexes fluidly with the boot for ease of movement.
A slim medial design gives these motocross boots an intuitive feel over the bike. Meanwhile, a low ride chassis providing smooth shifting and better control of the rear brake. Finally, the outsole and burn guard utilize their Duratec rudder compound for grip and durability. All the way around, these boots are the benchmark for comfort and performance.
Instinct Boot Features
- Limited Edition Sand Colorway… Irmata!
- Hinge Lockout stops motion before hyperextension
- Fox Duratac rubber provides durability and grip on outsole and burn guard
- A slim medial design keeps you close to the bike with the Duratac burn guard giving grip
- Low ride chassis brings the foot lower and closer to your dirt bike controls
- Slim toe box for easy shifting and a slimmer overall profile
- Replaceable sole
The embodiment of high-performance race gear and rugged durability, this Instinct Boot features a veritable arsenal of innovative features ready to tackle the most demanding riding conditions.
So the next moves are really simple… Slip on some new motocross socks, ease into your Irmata LE Boots and know that you have everything needed to win and win BIG. And look damn good doing it.
360 Irmata LE Gear @ BTO Sports
BTO Sports is your number one stop for all things motocross. If you need dirt bike parts, we are your shop! If you need kids dirt bike gear, we are your shop! And obviously, if you want this killer new 360 Irmata LE Gear- we are your shop! Click on over today and see everything that we have to get your next dirt bike extravaganza under way. Let’s get you riding this weekend!
Remember the name… BTO Sports.