Ride w/ Bionic 7 Knees
Alpinestars, a name synonymous with quality and protection, has just released their latest version of knee braces, the Bionic 7 knee braces. The knee-brace market has become very competitive and these new braces from Alpinestars will make their presence known.
Along with helmets and boots, knee braces are a very important piece of protection for the motocross racer. Now knee braces certainly are much more expensive than knee guards, but what knee braces are capable of doing as far as protection is worth the investment. Besides just the superior external protection they offer, they help prevent internal damage to the knee, such as tearing the ACL or other ligaments. Quality hinges on knee braces such as the Alpinestars Bionic 7 will help prevent hyperextension of the knee that can cause that kind of injury.
Alpinestars redesigned this knee brace from the ground up, making this version lighter, stronger and just better ! Starting with the chassis, it’s a very lightweight composite shell that is also very rigid, it can withstand a beating externally. Same goes for the telescoping patella guard which offers full coverage for your knee cap whether extended or in the riding position with the knee bent. It operates smoothly without any binding and offers ventilation as well.
The knee pivot system, is a new double pivoting hinge system incorporating tool-free, fast easily exchangeable extension stops from 5 – 30 degree’s to help prevent hyper extension injuries. This which of course is a personal preference where you’d like them to stop.
The Bionic 7 features comfort from top to bottom as well. They are anatomically correct to the shape of the knee which is just the beginning. Channeled padding and soft comfortable lateral knee padding help avoid any pressure points. Lightweight single straps on upper frames and the buckle system promotes secure fitment of the brace in all riding positions and supports quick and effortless mounting.
The Alpinestars Bionic 7 Knee braces we can say qualify for the high-end side of the market, with their price starting at $499.95 makes them even more attractive. Aside from the price, the Alpinestars Bionic 7 knee braces exceed all expectations and check off all the boxes for high-quality knee braces.
The Alpinestars Bionic 7 Knee brace retails for $499.95/pair and available now at BTOSports.com
- Knee pivot system: New double-pivoting hinge system incorporating tool-free, fast, easily exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 degrees) to prevent hyperextension injuries.
- The new patented lightweight and highly ventilated double-wall knee-cup system offers strong impact force dispersion and absorption whilst ensuring maximum coverage area in all riding positions.
- The ergonomically sculptured knee cup is constructed from a triple segmented polymer for flexibility and adaptivity that is backed with light padding for highest comfort.
Correctposition of knee cup is secured accurately in place, by an innovative integrative mechanical guiding system allowing multi-directional freedom of movement.
- Highly ventilated: Channeled padding and mesh zones for optimized ventilation and airflow.
- Soft comfortable lateral knee padding to avoid pressure points.
- Lightweight single straps on upper frames and buckle system
promotessecure fitment of the brace in all riding positions and supportsrapid and effortless mounting.
- The newly developed C-Frame strap system holds braces perfectly in position and avoids slipping down when
rideris in action and extreme movement.
- The 2 straps are linked with a semi-rigid C-shaped connector that dynamically shapes towards the dimension change of calf muscle and added optional padding provides maximum comfort Additional space padding and additional condyle pads enable high adjustability for best personal fitment.
- Retail Price: $499.95
- Sizes (Adult): S-2XL
- For more information, visit alpinestars.com