Get All-Day, On-the-Bike Comfort with the Jam Air Shoe.
Today we’re pleased to shine the spotlight on the all-new Alpinestars Jam Air Shoe. And these shoes are impressive right from the jump! Leave it to Alpinestars to come up with the ultimate combination of modern street shoe looks with the protective elements of street boots built-in. It’s quite safe to say that the Jam Air Shoe will be flying off the shelves for years to come. Let’s get into why that is so.
First off, just look at these shoes! You can just pop off the bike and head right into the restaurant. Rare indeed is it that ride shoes look this good and still have the modern appointments of quality on-the-bike boots. But that is certainly the case here. Because Alpinestars only makes the very best for your feet. Anyone who’s rocking their motocross boots can tell you that much. Their reputation for all things motorcycle footwear is the stuff of legend.
From every angle, these motorcycle boots bring all the swag of everyday walking shoes. But this is Alpinestars we’re talking about. So you can be very sure that there’s plenty of rider-specific bells and whistles that keep you both comfortable and protected on long ride days!
Because let’s face it- they didn’t get to be Alpinestars overnight. This is a company that is dedicating decades to producing the finest motorcycle apparel the world is ever going to know. And with the Jam Air Shoe, they are giving us a decidedly casual looking option to wear on the bike. Add to this dressed down look some Alpinestars boot technology, and you have something truly special on your hands!
Jam Air Shoe Features
Loaded. That’s what these shoes are in terms of street-ready ride technology. By all means, take a few minutes to peruse the long list of features that make the Jam Air Shoe a top-tier riding boot option. All of the durability you’d find in top-shelf adventure motorcycle boots… In a package that looks like you’re ready for some bar hopping!
- Lightweight, street-styled upper combining leather on frontal and suede on back for optimized comfort, durability and look.
- Tongue in leather for enhanced comfort, durability and luxurious feel.
- Leather eyelet for more durability and look.
- Padding on tongue and heel area provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for more ergonomic design. Noteworthy when you want total confidence over your motorcycle controls.
- Removable anatomic EVA foam footbed.
- Jam design rubber sole compound cup sole offers stability, grip, support and to provide a good walking comfort.
Especially Relevant Points of Interest
- Traditional lace closure system for easy, secure and comfortable fit.
- Elastic Silicone Lace pocket located on top tongue allows to take the extra laces into the pocket, that they don’t get tangled up. Furthermore, these laces are very easy to handle while wearing motorcycle gloves!
- Perforated leather on lateral, medial, rear and lower tongue are strategically positioned to improve airflow and ventilation.
- Dual density ankles protector are applied between the upper and padded lining. Which provides the strategic protection and flexibility in key areas.
- Embossed areas highlight the protection parts giving an aggressive and dynamic style at the riding shoe.
- JAM shoe is CE certified to CE Standards (CE Certification 89/686/EEC. CAT 2. So it’s definite motorcycle protection. Don’t let its looks fool you!
Jam Air Shoe @ BTO Sports
In conclusion, the Jam Air Shoe is definitely something you should add to your stable of motorcycle apparel. The utility of these boots is unprecedented! And they’re right here at BTO Sports. At a price point that is sure to make you smile. You can pick up a pair next time you’re grabbing motorcycle parts. So come on by this week and get yourself set up for a motorcycle-riding summer to remember! And do it with serious style, courtesy of the Jam Air Shoe from Alpinestars.