ADV Abounds in the Arai XD4 Helmet
Today we proudly review the Arai XD4 Helmet, a true force of nature for those in the market for a new dual sport or ADV helmet. Make no mistake, this rundown of the Arai XD4 Helmet will leave you thoroughly impressed. You may very well be ordering one of these by the end of the day!
The XD4 offers three distinct configurations. This allows the user to choose which works best for their riding needs. Talk about versatile adventure riding gear! While the new XD4 is similar in appearance to the previous XD3, it is greatly improved in all-around performance.
It takes a unique sense of commitment to continually strive to improve your adventure helmets… Especially when it’s already regarded as the very best! Yet this is exactly what Arai has accomplished with the XD4.
Every pair of eyes and hands that comes into contact with an Arai helmet during the building process contributes to quality control process. Whether it’s the XD4, the Quantum-X Helmet, or any of their others- it’s rigorously inspected! Therefore, every helmet they send out the door is the very best it can be. It’s a pride you can’t fake. And their products are a testament to that fact.
As their motto makes clear, ‘experience makes all the difference”. And you can be sure that Arai has long been in the business of premium motorcycle protection. In fact, they’ve forgotten more about helmet design than we might ever hope to learn! Let’s look at the XD 4 Specs…
Arai XD4 Helmet Spec Sheet
- High-flow peak channels air directly into the front vents
- Twin-cam Shield Pivot System allows the face shield to operate fully under a peak that can be lowered for better aerodynamics.
- Optimal for touring and adventure/dual sport riding
- Fully removable/replaceable and washable liner with optional sizes available for a custom fit / easy to handle without removal of adventure gloves
- 4 top vents. Dual Intake/Dual Exhaust Ventilation-dual I/C top intake vents and Double Delta bridged exhaust vents designed to draw significant volumes of air from helmet interior
- CLC (Complex Laminate Construction) shell-fiberglass composite is stronger and lighter – allows use of softer, less-dense liner materials inside for increased rider comfort
- Efficient chin vent (with interior and exterior controls) flows fresh air to the mouth area or across the shield interior to help prevent fogging
- Wide viewport works well w/all adventure/dual sport accessories
- Large chin bar side exhaust vents draw out additional hot air
- Meets or exceeds Snell and DOT standards
- The peak/visor supplied is not suitable for high-speed use where air is striking a side or main surface of the peak may cause difficulty in returning the head to a forward and/or level position
The Arai XD4 Helmet Delivers…
To be sure, Arai Helmets are the very pinnacle of helmet design. The staggering attention to detail can be found in every model. Needless to say, these helmets are worth every penny.
Take a peek behind the curtain- here’s a video showcasing their facilities and commitment to fine head wear. It’s the kind of content you might find on the BTO Sports YouTube Channel… just sayin’! Enjoy:
Arai knows their way around helmets! With their main factory in Saitama, Japan- this company has skyrocketed to the top of the industry. From street helmets to exciting newer dual-sport designs- Arai is making history with each passing year.
Arai XD4 Helmet @ BTO Sports
In conclusion, the Arai XD4 Helmet is a cut above, and it’s right here at BTO Sports! We have these helmets in stock and ready to ship. Moreover, at a price you’ll love! And we have everything else for your next ride- from adventure boots to the pants and jackets. Not to mention that killer heated gear that will keep you feeling comfortable on the road. Come by today and check out our selection and prices for all things ADV. You’ll be glad you did!